Just won $5 and got my ass eaten

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
I made a bet with the big titted cumslut I posted recently. I told her no girl has ever throated my whole dick so she bet me $5 that she could. She lost. Still probably the best head I’ve had and definitely the deepest I’ve been throated. Also I wish she ate my ass more but she didn’t have the angle so just a bit of tongue. Anyway good vibes I have 9 unopened snaps from other girls all hotter than her and another 5-10 I’ve yet to add from tinder

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT, currylightskin, Chadeep and 5 others
$5 and 3 stds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qaum, Deprived, Chadeep and 5 others

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and OOGABOOGA
You’re like the biggest loser on here. Do you actually think anyone gives a fuck about you fucking normies?

From the bottom of my heart, end it tonight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, Deprived, Chadeep and 6 others
$5 and 3 stds

STD avoidance is incel cope. Chad has Gonorrhea on the tip, Syphilis on the shaft, lice on the pubes, Herpes on the sack, Chlamydia on the taint, HIV in the hole, and HPV on the crack. He doesn’t give a fuck; he just fucks.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, Chadeep, stevielake and 4 others
I made a bet with the big titted cumslut I posted recently. I told her no girl has ever throated my whole dick so she bet me $5 that she could. She lost. Still probably the best head I’ve had and definitely the deepest I’ve been throated. Also I wish she ate my ass more but she didn’t have the angle so just a bit of tongue. Anyway good vibes I have 9 unopened snaps from other girls all hotter than her and another 5-10 I’ve yet to add from tinder
Would be impressive if you didn’t dumpster dive.

You fuck so much below your looksmatch

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and OOGABOOGA
Would be impressive if you didn’t dumpster dive.

You fuck so much below your looksmatch
Working on it bro I’ve got some htbs and stacylites I’m talking to on snap. This is my placeholder nut drainer til I secure better bc ion like to fap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away, thereallegend and thecel
No pics, didnt happen.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
How hot are u and how old

• +1
what do u look like wtf u chad

• Woah