Just worked 3 days straight from 7 to 3

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

6'6 by 09/24 or death, girl feet connoisseur
Feels good tbh, haven’t been able to get a normal job so I asked my father if I could go work with him (he runs a small roofing business) it’s hard work but it makes you forgot about the blackpill and how shit life is, unfortunately I can’t work whenever because most jobs he does don’t require the kind of slave labour I did, but nonetheless I have money to buy testosterone and mk 677 so ye

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and sub5c3l
Most probably work to escape their shitty life

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
That stuff is what life is about. Working made me stop thinking about the dumb things of life, and made me stop being a schizo and super aware in all my interactions because it made me low inhib.

It's like training. You could have a bad day but you would still feel kinda fulfilled before going to bed just because of training.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and <6PSLcel
That stuff is what life is about. Working made me stop thinking about the dumb things of life, and made me stop being a schizo and super aware in all my interactions because it made me low inhib.

It's like training. You could have a bad day but you would still feel kinda fulfilled before going to bed just because of training.
Ngl I feel more mentally drained coming home from school than I do working manual labour

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Ngl I feel more mentally drained coming home from school than I do working manual labour
7 to 3 is a great time to work. You have all the rest of the day for yourself after eating.

It's f'ed up when you have to work from 10 to 6 or so because there is only night after that. Personally i prefer working 20 hours during 3-4 days and have the rest of the week free, it's how i felt most comfortable.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
7 to 3 is a great time to work. You have all the rest of the day for yourself after eating.

It's f'ed up when you have to work from 10 to 6 or so because there is only night after that. Personally i prefer working 20 hours during 3-4 days and have the rest of the week free, it's how i felt most comfortable.
Absolutely, I used to think I was “muh night owl”
but early wake up mogs, and when I do finally get a employed somewhere I’ll also wanna do like 2-3 days of just work like 12+ hours, and then have the rest of the week free to do whatever tf I wanna do, I prefer that as well, work fewer days but long ass hours, cuz even if u finish early ur still kinda out of it for the rest of the day, and I don’t want that, I wanna learn shit on the side, lift weights, start a side hustle and whatever

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and MaghrebGator