Just wrote this as If it was nothing

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
Bad feelings, such as pain, suffering, harrumph/cough, back pain and fucked neurotransmitters causing depression and all kinds of unbearable feelings, make me smart. During them i am forced to think the highest IQ thoughts to feel better, its like in forced to add wheat to Not hunger out my troops in world wonder city in travian, and it acts as a 10 Ton goukou afterlife weights on arms and legs, as well as gravity chamber, so If the bad feelings are are Over i get a hefty zenkai boost and get even smarter. What doesn't kill you makes you smarter and what does kill you is OK because death is the ultimate salvation. So whatever happens, it might Not all be "technically" good, like becoming blind is Not something i would want feelings based, cuz body is always trying to increase happiness and decreases suffering, but in the ends its usually so really alright and pushing me.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Needless to say that once the bad feelings get less or even stop completely, u will feel like an overgod

Bad feelings, such as pain, suffering, harrumph/cough, back pain and fucked neurotransmitters causing depression and all kinds of unbearable feelings, make me smart. During them i am forced to think the highest IQ thoughts to feel better, its like in forced to add wheat to Not hunger out my troops in world wonder city in travian, and it acts as a 10 Ton goukou afterlife weights on arms and legs, as well as gravity chamber, so If the bad feelings are are Over i get a hefty zenkai boost and get even smarter. What doesn't kill you makes you smarter and what does kill you is OK because death is the ultimate salvation. So whatever happens, it might Not all be "technically" good, like becoming blind is Not something i would want feelings based, cuz body is always trying to increase happiness and decreases suffering, but in the ends its usually so really alright and pushing me.

Ofc use all coping methods and mechanisms, distractions, and antidotes to minimize bad feelings