@justadude , you self hating arab rape baby descendant. Your ancestors were enslaved by the Moors for 800 years. 8 fucking hundred years.

Deleted member 16384

Deleted member 16384

Sphinx
@justadude

In 711, troops mostly formed by Moors from northern Africa led the Umayyad conquest of Hispania. The Iberian Peninsula then came to be known in Classical Arabic as al-Andalus, which at its peak included most of Septimania and modern-day Spain and Portugal. In 827, the Moors occupied Mazara on Sicily, developing it as a port.[9] They eventually went on to consolidate the rest of the island. Differences in religion and culture led to a centuries-long conflict with the Christian kingdoms of Europe, which tried to reclaim control of Muslim areas; this conflict was referred to as the Reconquista.

Moor” has long been a vague term, though we’ve generally come to use it for various caliphates in North Africa and, between 711 and 1492, a large part of the Iberian Peninsula. “Moors” in that period ranged from Semitic Arabs to Berbers to black Africans who made their way north via the trade routes, to migrating Gypsies (credited with influencing Spanish music, including Flamenco) to Caucasian Riffs and converted Spanish Muslims (Andalusians and Grenadines). Throughout the time period mentioned—and, in fact, well into the 1800s—the various peoples in those Moorish kingdoms practiced slavery and white captives were used whenever they could obtain them, often from Barbary pirates ravaging the Mediterranean. It was estimated that white slaves in Moorish servitude reached 1.2 million by 1780. Not that the Moors limited the system, such as it was, to Europeans. In 1591 a Moorish expedition headed south to smash the black Songhai empire, motivated primarily by gold and secondarily in taking black slaves. If one wasn’t a subject of the kingdom, they were equal opportunity oppressors. Nor were they the only ones—in the 13th century participants in the Children’s Crusades who naively obtained passage aboard ships run by unscrupulous crewmen were taken to Egypt, to be sold into slavery there

A white female slave in barbary

D4db75c4bd557e565cc54751cd96b175  slave girl classical art

White slave

C005f4913e298f5fb7e0a5031a765ce9

Jean leon gerome pool in a harem print L 4557

Barbary slaves

Meccan merchant and his Circassian slave

39690093 SY475

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, buckchadley31 and Deleted member 14160
i dont understand what you retards contribute to this site other than your stupid race wars or baits

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 9641, FailedNormieManlet and 6 others
i dont understand what you retards contribute to this site other than your stupid race wars or baits
Op makes the most entertaining threads currently tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16384
You don't need to post shit on my thread. Move on. I will make another thread on your people if you bother me once more.

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 14160
lol all i did was call this guy a paki and he researches and writes an entire history essay that im not going to read

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 15338, ropemax and 4 others
You don't need to post shit on my thread. Move on. I will make another thread on your people if you bother me once more.
You dont need to post shit on this forum, Move on. You have nothing to say against my people who have 0 degeneracy, you can talk about wars and suck off russians but they never won their wars alone.

lol all i did was call this guy a paki and he researches and writes an entire history essay that im not going to read
You can look at the pictures 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can probably see your great great great great...... grandmother taking Moorish BBC

Every single thread is for my own entertainment. I entertain myself

Last edited:
You dont need to post shit on this forum, Move on. You have nothing to say against my people who have 0 degeneracy, you can talk about wars and suck off russians but they never won their wars alone.
It's not the Russians only. The Ottomans also did the same, actually, it was worse. But I won't bother you. Put me on ignore, I don't need you to see my posts.

Go on. Put me on ignore

• Hmm...
Reactions: BearBoy
It's not the Russians only. The Ottomans also did the same, actually, it was worse. But I won't bother you. Put me on ignore, I don't need you to see my posts.

Go on. Put me on ignore
This is all the past, chechenya and ingushetia is still at win , remember countries who have no degeneracy always will win

This is all the past, chechenya and ingushetia is still at win , remember countries who have no degeneracy always will win
You sure, I don't even see a single Hijab

You sure, I don't even see a single Hijab

Nigga this is culture what does this have to do with cheating?

So what hijab or not our women still do not cheat, but look at paki women who wear hijab and post on tiktoks with degeneracy and say they like niggers or whites

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 9641 and WontStopNorwooding
@DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER You shouldnt hate our people just because we have no degeneracy and are succesful at controlling our people

But anyways i hope pakistan and other countries wake up and get rid of degeneracy, you should be actually respecting our people and not trying to spread hatred or false information.

So what hijab or not our women still do not cheat, but look at paki women who wear hijab and post on tiktoks with degeneracy and say they like niggers or whites
No

Islam doesn't allow women to dance publicly, it doesn't allow them to wear skin tight clothes without hijab in the open with non mahrem man. You know tiktok is the gathering place of all degenerates from around the globe ( not surprised u can find a paki whore there ) . If a women were to dance publicly like this in Afghanistan, she would face exile or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
@DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER You shouldnt hate our people just because we have no degeneracy and are succesful at controlling our people

But anyways i hope pakistan and other countries wake up and get rid of degeneracy, you should be actually respecting our people and not trying to spread hatred or false information.
and stop reproducing with your cousins maybe the next generation wont come out ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, ropemax and WontStopNorwooding
and stop reproducing with your cousins maybe the next generation wont come out ugly
Do you like my thread ,how does it make you feel

Slave descendant :soy:

mmmmuh pakistan is degnerate

Screenshot 20211224 161521

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others

If a nigger or a white is Muslim, a paki women can marry him. I won't care. Islam doesn't allow racism. Obv tiktok attention seeking whores are a few, u can't generalize. My video is from a public gathering, it's not from tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
If a nigger or a white is Muslim, a paki women can marry him. I won't care. Islam doesn't allow racism. Obv tiktok attention seeking whores are a few, u can't generalize. My video is from a public gathering, it's not from tiktok.
I think britain ruined pakis, the west really is a virus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 16384
Yet this doesnt need to happen in our lands because less degeneracy lol
No, you let it happen. Your countries were influenced by USSR which promoted atheism and degeneracy. JFl the Chechen leader is a puppet of Putin.

I think britain ruined pakis, the west really is a virus
No, racism isnt allowed in Islam. Hazrat Bilal (ra) was an Ethiopian. Prophet Moses (as) was also described as a dark skinned man with curly hair.

If you actually have a problem with black Muslims, you got big problems

No, you let it happen. Your countries were influenced by USSR which promoted atheism and degeneracy. JFl the Chechen leader is a puppet of Putin.
Nigga again you are talking about the past, do you know what present means?

I really dont give a shit what happened, its what happening right now. No degeneracy and people with good culture, if your people had strong culture + islam there would be no degeneracy but seems like your women are allowed to get dicked down by niggers and other races:ROFLMAO:

Putin pays chechen leader good money so how is he the puppet lol

• +1
@Benevolent

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16392
You still got nothing to say to the present of chechenya and ingushetia other than the "muh ur presidents are puppets!!!!"

Puppet or not what matters is our countries have no degeneracy

• +1
Nigga again you are talking about the past, do you know what present means?

I really dont give a shit what happened, its what happening right now. No degeneracy and people with good culture, if your people had strong culture + islam there would be no degeneracy but seems like your women are allowed to get dicked down by niggers and other races:ROFLMAO:

Putin pays chechen leader good money so how is he the puppet lol
Pakistan is always on the watchlist for religious extremism. What makes you think Pakistani women ( in Pak) are degen. It doesn't add up.

Last l remember, your country is never on western cumskin women's right watch list. It seems cumskin are happy with your treatment of women ( degen, open mixing, no hijab etc )

• Hmm...
Pakistan is always on the watchlist for religious extremism. What makes you think Pakistani women ( in Pak) are degen. It doesn't add up.

Last l remember, your country is never on western cumskin women's right watch list. It seems cumskin are happy with your treatment of women ( degen, open mixing, no hijab etc )
Are you retarded i told you its not allowed in our culture for mixing we have nazism

No hijab or hijab but still no cheating or whores, which your paki women still do with hijab or not lol.

• +1

The reason your country is on watchlist is because your country has really bad degeneracy so you have alot of killings there. You just cant control your women

• +1
Are you retarded i told you its not allowed in our culture for mixing we have nazism

No hijab or hijab but still no cheating or whores, which your paki women still do with hijab or not lol.
Yeah , bro our women don't wear hijab but they are loyal

Your women wear hijab but they are not loyal

Do u even realize how stupid this sounds

We force our women to wear hijab, JFL do u think we allow them to cheat, that's even more serious. No. They wear hijab and they stay loyal. Pakistan is famous for HONOR KILLINGS

@them , you biased nigger. Side with the truth brother

• So Sad
Yeah , bro our women don't wear hijab but they are loyal

Your women wear hijab but they are not loyal

Do u even realize how stupid this sounds

We force our women to wear hijab, JFL do u think we allow them to cheat, that's even more serious. No. They wear hijab and they stay loyal. Pakistan is famous for HONOR KILLINGS
Yes famous for honor killings because there is degeneracy what do you not understand JFL

We dont need to kill any of our people because we control everything and have no DEGENERACY, which is why our land isnt even on watchlist.

• +1
Anyways, Chechans and Pakistanis both got Islam. The ultimate anti degen force. We will be saved. We won't face western degen in our lands with the help of God

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 1617 and BearBoy
Also married women all wear hijab here its just the not married ones have no need.

• +1
Anyways, Chechans and Pakistanis both got Islam. The ultimate anti degen force. We will be saved. We won't face western degen in our lands with the help of God
InshAllah brother

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 1617, Ryan and 1 other person
Yes famous for honor killings because there is degeneracy what do you not understand JFL

We dont need to kill any of our people because we control everything and have no DEGENERACY, which is why our land isnt even on watchlist.
No, honor killing acts as a deterrent. Just cause u dont kill women, doesn't mean they are not cheating. You probably let them go off for nothing

• JFL
@DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER stop fighting with @justadude and become friends cuz u both r cool and both r my friends

• +1
Reactions: justadude and Deleted member 16384
Also married women all wear hijab here its just the not married ones have no need.
Both should in my understanding. Once a girl is eligible for marriage ( teenage girl ). She should wear hijab. But l guess you have your own take.

Anyways, this does show we are more conservative. Not hating. Just facts

@DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER stop fighting with @justadude and become friends cuz u both r cool and both r my friends
He's my friend, I'm just messing with him.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: justadude and Ryan
No, honor killing acts as a deterrent. Just cause u dont kill women, doesn't mean they are not cheating. You probably let them go off for nothing
No bro we just have none of this here, its just strong culture combined with islam. People are too scared to do anything bad.

Our president hides most evidence for what he does though, here the punishments are just as bad maybe even worse.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 16384
Both should in my understanding. Once a girl is eligible for marriage ( teenage girl ). She should wear hijab. But l guess you have your own take.

Anyways, this does show we are more conservative. Not hating. Just facts
Again your country is mostly on islam, we had these rules even when we were not muslims.

Our men are too aggressive and high T, remember the story when a chechen boy behead a french teacher because he showed nasty drawing of a prophet

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16384

Really why i'm considering leaving

If the mods dont do something quick I am gone

It's an insufferable borefest from insignificant losers in this world.

I might make Lookism.com and host it. Fuck it I've got money so it's nothing to me.

I will ban all these fucktards and only allow the clique to reform.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and BearBoy
muslims be like :
omg al andalus, based ! :soy:

wtf ? France colonizing Algeria, disgusting :feelswah:

muslims be like :
omg al andalus, based ! :soy:

wtf ? France colonizing Algeria, disgusting :feelswah:
They didn't colonize. They gave Europe a new civilization. Colonization was way more retarded and degen. You didn't give the Moroccans anything. The moors intermingled with the local populace. They helped eurotards

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryan, Cidre enjoyer, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Really why i'm considering leaving

If the mods dont do something quick I am gone

It's an insufferable borefest from insignificant losers in this world.

I might make Lookism.com and host it. Fuck it I've got money so it's nothing to me.

I will ban all these fucktards and only allow the clique to reform.
Leave

They didn't colonize. They gave Europe a new civilization. Colonization was way more retarded and degen. You didn't give the Moroccans anything. The moors intermingled with the local populace. They helped eurotards

Shut up you tribal bore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back