[JustForLols] Saw a cuck carrying flowers

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
So I don't know what brings a whitey over to this shitty third world dumpster, but there seems to be a lot of them in those last couple weeks. Tickets probably got a lot cheaper due to supply and demand and so now these snow gypsies want to come over here so they can save money. Typical.

Anyways, today as I'm walking I see a literal cuck:
Horse faced (@HorseFace)
Not a single hair on his face
Very cuckey eyes
Blondey
Framecel - Makes me look like ronnie coleman in comparison
Manlet
Walking around smiling JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Anyways, what caught my attention was that this cuck was carrying a really large flower bouquet. I wonder who those flowers were intended for.....
My theory:
Cuck was having little to no dating success in his native germanic country, his women are being banged by Chad and Chaddam left and right, so he plays it smart and runs foreign SJW game, comes here to try and hook up with some
white-worshipping self-hating trashy sjw arab garbage slut (there's quite a lot of them near uni).

Typical of the bluepill mindset, cuck thinks he can score by respecting wahmen and giving them flowers. Little does he know, he is headed for a brutal rejection / friendzone. What's more, he will blame it on himself and start wondering about what it was that he did or said wrong. Such bluepill

With my newly acquired blackpill knowledge I feel like a demigod tbh ngl
n
g
l

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, 11gaijin, Future Arablite and 4 others
So I don't know what brings a whitey over to this shitty third world dumpster, but there seems to be a lot of them in those last couple weeks. Tickets probably got a lot cheaper due to supply and demand and so now these snow gypsies want to come over here so they can save money. Typical.

Anyways, today as I'm walking I see a literal cuck:
Horse faced (@HorseFace)
Not a single hair on his face
Very cuckey eyes
Blondey
Framecel - Makes me look like ronnie coleman in comparison
Manlet
Walking around smiling JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Anyways, what caught my attention was that this cuck was carrying a really large flower bouquet. I wonder who those flowers were intended for.....
My theory:
Cuck was having little to no dating success in his native germanic country, his women are being banged by Chad and Chaddam left and right, so he plays it smart and runs foreign SJW game, comes here to try and hook up with some
white-worshipping self-hating trashy sjw arab garbage slut (there's quite a lot of them near uni).

Typical of the bluepill mindset, cuck thinks he can score by respecting wahmen and giving them flowers. Little does he know, he is headed for a brutal rejection / friendzone. What's more, he will blame it on himself and start wondering about what it was that he did or said wrong. Such bluepill

With my newly acquired blackpill knowledge I feel like a demigod tbh ngl
n
g
l
poor little guy

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
cant get rejected in 3rd world if you have a european passport m8
now he's gonna think OH MY GOD THEY LOVE MY PERSONALITY

Feels bad man.

Btw Im a framcel blondey without a hair on my face. I still have half decent eye area and good height tho i guess :feelsautistic:

Feels bad man.

Btw Im a framcel blondey without a hair on my face. I still have half decent eye area and good height tho i guess :feelsautistic:
Eye area, height and upper third is literally all that matters

LOWER THIRD??????????????
No Hamid,
Maxilla matters way more
You can find some conventionally attractive men without a prominent chin
maybe even slightly recessed
But if your maxilla isn't projecting, nothing can halo your face, you look like a melted egg,
If you have an underdeveloped maxilla, it's over
Also weak jawline can be entirely hidden by beard fraud, nothing saves a weak maxilla

Tell me abdo, is mine underdeveloped? I disagree though, a lower third usually turns a normie to a slayer, recessed lower third = automatic incel. Btw, maxillia is part of the lower third.

Tell me abdo, is mine underdeveloped? I disagree though, a lower third usually turns a normie to a slayer, recessed lower third = automatic incel. Btw, maxillia is part of the lower third.

Shit you got me there, I concede defeat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Last edited:
I don't think Lesbianon is a third world country

No Hamid,
Maxilla matters way more
You can find some conventionally attractive men without a prominent chin
maybe even slightly recessed
But if your maxilla isn't projecting, nothing can halo your face, you look like a melted egg,
Also weak jawline can be entirely hidden by beard fraud, nothing saves a weak maxilla
how do i know if i have a shit maxilla?

giving girl flowers (unless its ur mom) is the ultimate L u can take in life.

cant get rejected in 3rd world if you have a european passport m8
now he's gonna think OH MY GOD THEY LOVE MY PERSONALITY
HIS PERSONALITY IS GREAT

JUSY BUY HER A CAR THEORY WINS AGAIN

@ZyzzReincarnate

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
only FRAME matters everything else is COPE