JUSTICE FOR BGM! GTFIH

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
@ascension @lasacrko @wsada @Charisma @BrahminBoss @Zelenskyiv @yeeyeeslayer @0hMan @i_love_roosters

BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER, BUT BLACKGYMMAX LIVES DO.

@Carv IS SOME TIKTOK NEW GUY WHO BOUGHT VIP TO GIVE OFF A HALO AND BANNED BGM, IS ACCUSING HIM OF MURDERING SCHERY6 (RIP) WHEN THATS JUST A SLANDER

THIS FORUM MAY BE NOTHING WITHOUT BGM, HE IS THE ESSENCE OF IT. A TRUE LOOKSMAXXER

WHY EVEN WELCOME THIS NEWBIE AT ALL WHEN HE’S DESTROYING THE FORUM? ‘Muh bullying muh toxicity’ I’ve spoken to BGM on private. He is mostly playing a character bruh. And if u cant handle it go to that shithole reddit like 0hman said.

FREE BGM!

FREE BGM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, smallman, arabcelxxx and 6 others
@ascension @lasacrko @wsada @Charisma @BrahminBoss @Zelenskyiv @yeeyeeslayer @0hMan @i_love_roosters

@Carv IS SOME TIKTOK NEW GUY WHO BOUGHT VIP TO GIVE OFF A HALO AND BANNED BGM, IS ACCUSING HIM OF MURDERING SCHERY6 (RIP) WHEN THATS JUST A SLANDER

THIS FORUM MAY BE NOTHING WITHOUT BGM, HE IS THE ESSENCE OF IT. A TRUE LOOKSMAXXER

WHY EVEN WELCOME THIS NEWBIE AT ALL WHEN HE’S DESTROYING THE FORUM? ‘Muh bullying muh toxicity’ I’ve spoken to BGM on private. He is mostly playing a character bruh. And if u cant handle it go to that shithole reddit like 0hman said.

FREE BGM! View attachment 2961090

FREE BGM
FOR OUR NIGGAS HONOR PUT THE FAGGOT ON UR PFP

FREE BGM
@PseudoMaxxer @mrriceguyreturn @thecel @ApacheMaxx @the_nextDavidLaid @negativetiltedheart @Vermilioncore

Picsart 23 04 16 14 23 49 824

BGM sent me this pic after ban he dyed his hair brown to show grief for doxxing @Carv
In his sympathy he told : "i dindu nufin"

• JFL
Reactions: blite, Meteor21, arabcelxxx and 3 others

FREE BGM
I’ll just delete my account keep BGM.
Enjoy 😛30 yr old manlet who asks minors to rate him on discord

Thabk you for your sacrifice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
How's his BBC taste

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Timmy
If a friend rapes I’m guessing it’s okay with ur logic. If my friend does wrong free him?
He dindu nutin, he didn kill schery6.

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx

FREE BGM
stfu u have no charisma to demand something like that

Yes hurry up I actually liked the guy

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and Timmy

FREE BGM
Bump

Good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy