Justin Bieber made fun of Prince William's hair loss back in 2012 and now he is the one balding

Depressed Twink

Depressed Twink

Silver
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TylerDurden, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
norwood reaper will come for most of men man
Justin has one adventage on this british cuck, most of normies didnt notice he is balding so with nowadays technology he can keep hair while this prince or whatever cant magically get new hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2227 and Lorsss
norwood reaper will come for most of men man
Justin has one adventage on this british cuck, most of normies didnt notice he is balding so with nowadays technology he can keep hair while this prince or whatever cant magically get new hair

"Nowadays technology"? Wdym?

Since 20 years the only legit "solution" for slowing down hair loss is finasteride. Nothing came out yet such as hair cloning or other new technologies that could cure hair loss.
Balding men in the early 2000s expected a safe solution for hair loss towards 2010 but they got disapointed. Now the same shit happens today. They r promising new things that might cure hair loss but there is nothing out yet. "
Muuuh in 2020 we have a solution for hair loss!!!"

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
"Nowadays technology"? Wdym?

Since 20 years the only legit "solution" for slowing down hair loss is finasteride. Nothing came out yet such as hair cloning or other new technologies that could cure hair loss.
Balding men in the early 2000s expected a safe solution for hair loss towards 2010 but they got disapointed. Now the same shit happens today. They r promising new things that might cure hair loss but there is nothing out yet. "
Muuuh in 2020 we have a solution for hair loss!!!"
hair system for example, trust me with his money he can get invisible and top tier hair system. i suspect for example Zac Efron, look at his disgusting perfect straight hairline

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
hair system for example, trust me with his money he can get invisible and top tier hair system. i suspect for example Zac Efron, look at his disgusting perfect straight hairline

Well hair system would be also an option for prince william.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Well hair system would be also an option for prince william.
but as i told, he cant already, he cant magically get hair system and new hair... all celebrites wants to make image of confident people especially people like princes, politicans etc and getting new hair people would call him insecure... Justin can do it, still his norwooding isnt that visible for normal average person

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
collagenmaxed prime prince william mogs bieber to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel
Justin got on propecia at like age 16 his family has aggressive baldness. Won’t be surprised if he’s on dut now

He can easily get hair transplant tho

Justin got on propecia at like age 16 his family has aggressive baldness. Won’t be surprised if he’s on dut now
Nah he had a late puberty that's why norwood reaper knocked on his door in like the recent years he has been norwooding like a mf he's probably on fin now