His skull lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
What is it with 2 psl subhumans calling every1 ugly

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Godlike face though.
11014367 XXL

If this guy was some insta model with 50k followers and was 6'2 you would be gagging his cock it's just because hes the most loved pretty boy of all time you all hate him

• JFL
Gets skullmogged by women LMAO.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and owlofathena
He gets skullmogged by almost everyone lol

Normies don't notice this

Godlike face though.
View attachment 620378
If this guy was some insta model with 50k followers and was 6'2 you would be gagging his cock it's just because hes the most loved pretty boy of all time you all hate him
Over for Bieber now he copes with money and status now

The most brootal thing for him is height

Over for Bieber now he copes with money and status now
The industry will probably kill him young to make album money like Elvis And MJ. Its over for bieber

• +1
Godlike face though.
View attachment 620378
His face was good when he was younger but his height combined with his skull size are just laughable.
7A9D3931 C288 4588 93EC 6F21E95D9A93

Legit white version of Zayn Malik.

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
His face was good when he was younger but his height combined with his skull size are just laughable.
View attachment 620456
Legit white version of Zayn Malik.
True but his jaw, upper cheekbone eye support and harmony was insane. His looks faded quick because he doesnt have strong Zygos and Maxilla like Johnmy depp Cavill. He does not have the ideal facial structure therefore prone to aging like chico.
It's not really collagen as they wear makeup anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
True but his jaw, upper cheekbone eye support and harmony was insane. His looks faded quick because he doesnt have strong Zygos and Maxilla like Johnmy depp Cavill. He does not have the ideal facial structure therefore prone to aging like chico.
It's not really collagen as they wear makeup anyway
His bone structure was actually good and well above average but he lost a shit ton of facial volume and collagen which made his looks crash down hard. His skin is too wrinkly and rough and he has too much upperlid exposure now. And I don’t think it’s makeup tbh it’s legit just good collagen (maybe he had skin laser resurfacing but I don’t think it’s makeup).

His bone structure was actually good and well above average but he lost a shit ton of facial volume and collagen which made his looks crash down hard. His skin is too wrinkly and rough and he has too much upperlid exposure now. And I don’t think it’s makeup tbh it’s legit just good collagen (maybe he had skin laser resurfacing but I don’t think it’s makeup).
Would it have been his lymes disease aswell? I suppose that would mimic the effects of acne

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift