Justin marc says looks dont matter

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice

Lol at this guy he's 5'4 and Indian he must be paying these girls a lot of money

jfl i love how ethnics speak with perfect american or british accent, always expecting smth like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
jfl i love how ethnics speak with perfect american or british accent, always expecting smth like this

There was an instance a few years ago where Taylor and her boyfriend took a cab by this Muslim guy who she thought was Indian. She recorded him on her Snapchat, laughing at him, even though he didn't want her recording him, asking him if he smelled like curry in an Indian accent, mocking him. It was basically harassment to treat him like that. People need to stop caping for this chick just because she happens to be attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23618 and BoneDensity
There was an instance a few years ago where Taylor and her boyfriend took a cab by this Muslim guy who she thought was Indian. She recorded him on her Snapchat, laughing at him, even though he didn't want her recording him, asking him if he smelled like curry in an Indian accent, mocking him. It was basically harassment to treat him like that. People need to stop caping for this chick just because she happens to be attractive.
i agree tbh, 99.99% of foids never been punched in the face, and always had simps orbiting them which results in such a behavior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23618, Deleted member 18879 and BoneDensity
Being indian sucks