Jutting and Recession.

N

Nav

Banned
I recently spoke to my 9.5 psl model friends and randomly asked to jut, but they couldn't at all.Meanwhile I could do it and whenever i did my recession was so apparent.
I have a theory that when you jut and bring your mandible forward, your maxilla looks shit but imagine what it should look like to be in line with your jutted mandible. the difference between your imagination and the real one is the total recession you have.

If you can Jut you're Recessed.
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and needsolution
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson, Deleted member 470, DidntRead and 4 others
-

• Ugh..
Reactions: needsolution

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SA7, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2621
by looking in the mirror i have already debunked this theory

I don't see how someone would not be able to jut.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 1464 and Petsmart
Low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I recently spoke to my 9.5 psl model friends and randomly asked to jut, but they couldn't at all.Meanwhile I could do it and whenever i did my recession was so apparent.
I have a theory that when you jut and bring your mandible forward, your maxilla looks shit but imagine what it should look like to be in line with your jutted mandible. the difference between your imagination and the real one is the total recession you have.

If you can Jut you're Recessed.
maxresdefault.jpg
Your psl model friends said they couldn't jut just so you could stop harassing them with your autism and go away.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arvenas, Deleted member 3043 and Nav
Your psl model friends said they couldn't jut just so you could stop harassing them with your autism and go away.
lmao congrats on receiving that reply from Dr. mike mew

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
0 sense and iq

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Ironically, that's more or less true, I think.

I think everyone can jutt, but at a certain level, it's mostly because you have a trapped back mandible.

• +1
Reactions: Nav
Everybody can put their lower teeth in front of their upper teeth you stupid cunt. I’m pretty sure your range of motion when chewing would be limited if you were unable to.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 1464