JUTTING UR JAW INSTEAD OF JAW SURGERY?

W

Whatever2001

Banned
I noticed that if i jut my jaw forwards by just a bit, to the point where it still feels "normal" and nothing hurts, i look a lot better not just in my side profile but my main too

can i cause any problems by continuing doing this? Hasn't effected be anyway since ive been doing this for like 2 years now naturally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10106, Deleted member 8080, thecel and 2 others
im thinking of doing this instead of getting genio, or at least doing it until i moneymax enough to get genio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, thecel and Deleted member 9779
autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, joeveniro, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
Inb4 tmj.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
greyer than sasha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and BradAniston
can u get tmj even though you don't do it too far forwards to the point where u feel ur joints hurting?
Yeah bro.
I think the constant stress would cause tmj

Yeah bro.
I think the constant stress would cause tmj
it doesnt feel stressful for me though, it feels sort of "natural", but i have to push my jaw backwards to have a proper bite otherwise my lower teeth bite directly at my upper teeth

https://looksmax.org/threads/tmd-megathread.161754/ this dude said this should be done regardless here too, "Posturally protract your mandible 2-4 millimeters from maximal retraction (most important)."

it doesnt feel stressful for me though, it feels sort of "natural", but i have to push my jaw backwards to have a proper bite otherwise my lower teeth bite directly at my upper teeth

https://looksmax.org/threads/tmd-megathread.161754/ this dude said this should be done regardless here too, "Posturally protract your mandible 2-4 millimeters from maximal retraction (most important)."
Don't trust me.
But if you want to be sure go book an appointment with a doctor.
I wouldn't trust such an important aspect of my life with autists here.

• +1
Reactions: Rationalchrismaxxer and Hightwolf
Joined Nov 21, 2020 Posts 14 Reputation 16 Time online 12h 6m

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Graycel moment

Every time I think I've seen the epitome of autism here someone proves me wrong

• +1
Reactions: StressShady and WadlowMaxxing
I don't see why not

I do this too but jut out slightly to connect my front teeth together so I dont look like the recessed monkey I was destined to be

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
I do this all the time. The problem is that you can't maintain that position while speaking and the rapid lower lip movement looks weird.

• +1
Reactions: CANI
I have a natural overbite, but I constantly jut my lower jaw forward, creating an artificial underbite. At first people commented on it and imitated me to ridicule me. But now after 5 years of doing it I feel like it looks more natural. In some videos you can barely tell I think. In other fotos, especially selfies it is very obvious. I haven't gotten any lasting pain from it.

lmaoo

whattt

I noticed that if i jut my jaw forwards by just a bit, to the point where it still feels "normal" and nothing hurts, i look a lot better not just in my side profile but my main too

can i cause any problems by continuing doing this? Hasn't effected be anyway since ive been doing this for like 2 years now naturally
Greycel moment

JFL @ THIS AUTIST 😂😂😂

actually is a great way of making a overbite less noticeable. I've been doing it since primary and I'm all g lol just connecting the two front teeth. only way you can tell is when your eating

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems