Jutting vs non-jutting(recessed jaw update)

Sickchuck

Sickchuck

Iron
Before I registered here, I always wondered why I look normal when jutting.

I thought I had just a recessed jaw from an overbite, but now I see that I have short faced syndrome.

Here is my original non-jutting overbite subhuman face
PXL 20220424 2056011803

Here is my side profile when my jaw isn't overbiting and it's clenched so my incisors touch(my molars only touch in overbite)

PXL 20220428 0307154172

I see a light improvement, but I'm still subhuman and still have short face syndrome looks.

This is the result when I jut my jaw forward and make it drop as low as possible.
PXL 20220428 0311048672

I feel like I wasted all my teen and college life not jutting like that.

By the time I'm able to afford bimax I'll be in my 40s.
For any other birdcel, how do you jut all day?

What are the negative health effects of jutting? I keep losing concentration and forget to just and unknowingly start looking subhuman again during the day.
Tldr, looking for jutting advice.

I also wanna shit on any ethnic or here who says hes ugly because of his race but doesn't have short face syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Kmscurry and ROTTING
try to get bimax asap. go abroad if need be.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
try to get bimax asap. go abroad if need be.
I can't. Also Im afraid of the complications. They cut up multiple parts of your jawbone and that could easily go wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I can't. Also Im afraid of the complications. They cut up multiple parts of your jawbone and that could easily go wrong.
well then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Elvisandreaa, justinzayn and 1 other person
jutting is non-nt, do bonesmashing instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
jutting is non-nt, do bonesmashing instead

bone smashing is legit but all it does is increase bone radius by a very small margin. its good for adding a few millimetres but this nigga cant fix his recessed jaw by bone smashing. surgery is his only option if he wants a good lower third

• +1
Reactions: weedcoper
Has anyone here made a post about having bimax complications?

Fuck nigga here also has short face syndrome. We are the same race.
your jaws are severely fucked up bro. idk how it works in the US but in pretty much any other western country you should get insurance coverage for this. how many mm is your overjet?

I thought I had just a recessed jaw from an overbite, but now I see that I have short faced syndrome.

Here is my original non-jutting overbite subhuman faceView attachment 1654643

Here is my side profile when my jaw isn't overbiting and it's clenched so my incisors touch(my molars only touch in overbite)

View attachment 1654645

I see a light improvement, but I'm still subhuman and still have short face syndrome looks.

This is the result when I jut my jaw forward and make it drop as low as possible.
View attachment 1654646

What are the negative health effects of jutting? I keep losing concentration and forget to just and unknowingly start looking subhuman again during the day.

I also wanna shit on any ethnic or here who says hes ugly because of his race but doesn't have short face syndrome.
faggot wanna shit on ethnics while lookin like that lmao

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 19551
faggot wanna shit on ethnics while lookin like that lmao
You dumb gorilla faggots, you have garbage reading comprehension. I said I shit on ethnics who think they're worse off than me simply because of their race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551

Here is my original non-jutting overbite subhuman faceView attachment 1654643

View attachment 1654645

View attachment 1654646

Holy shit

jutting halos your side profile incredible hard

Just jut 24/7 until u get bimax to be honest

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 19551