Jutting while mewing moved my maxilla forward.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
I started instinctively perma-jutting my jaw a when i was younger (it helped with breathing), all while mewing and since then i noticed about 8 mm of forward movement of maxilla. That's circa 1.5mm/year.

When you jut while mewing your tongue tries to move into a position as if your maxilla was further in front, thus pushing it into this direction.

I had been soft mewing at that time. Hard mewing could likely result in faster movement.

Take care to place more pressure on the tip of the tongue for forward movement and CCW rotation. Pushing with the back will result in the opposite.

Try jutting, bruh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, StalinCel, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
no it didn't

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAMU KAKA, valhalar and 5 others
pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and squirrelcel
You had overbite/class 2 bite?

yea but you’ll look retarded. forward growth is supposed to happen from teeth in contact

This is a malicious troll that's trying to harm people. Jutting is one of the most retarded things you can do. It will f up your jaw irreversibly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 5815, valhalar and 6 others
I started instinctively perma-jutting my jaw a when i was younger (it helped with breathing), all while mewing and since then i noticed about 8 mm of forward movement of maxilla. That's circa 1.5mm/year.

When you jut while mewing your tongue tries to move into a position as if your maxilla was further in front, thus pushing it into this direction.

I had been soft mewing at that time. Hard mewing could likely result in faster movement.

Take care to place more pressure on the tip of the tongue for forward movement and CCW rotation. Pushing with the back will result in the opposite.

Try jutting, bruh.
I agree that hard mewing with the back most of tongue will CW. But it’s important to apply pressure with the back third. Really u want the entire tongue applying pressure uniformly. Perhaps somewhat more so on the front 3/4ths.

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
This is a malicious troll that's trying to harm people. Jutting is one of the most retarded things you can do. It will f up your jaw irreversibly.
How?

Pushing with the back will result in the opposite.
No it doesn't lmao
Pushing the front teeth will just give you a dental deformity, push on all the palate

Same with clenching, truly some of the most retarded people in the world are here on looksmax
Try jutting one day without mewing or anything. You'll see that your jaw will get tired, used up, including your tmj. You'll fuck those joints for good because you overused them especially in an unnatural and uncomfortable position

no it didn't

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and datboijj
Try jutting one day without mewing or anything. You'll see that your jaw will get tired, used up, including your tmj. You'll fuck those joints for good because you overused them especially in an unnatural and uncomfortable position
It is uncomfortable, I would know cause I did it for 9 months straight a few years ago:forcedsmile: and since then I get a loud click whenever I open my mouth wide enough. No pain thankfully

Try jutting, bruh.
nah you gotta push on back and front simultaneously. or alternate between, back is more important tho. im doing similar thing, few mm gap between teeth butterfly bite is key and one of most important things in mewing imo to get extrusion

nah you gotta push on back and front simultaneously. or alternate between, back is more important tho. im doing similar thing, few mm gap between teeth butterfly bite is key and one of most important things in mewing imo to get extrusion
This thread is outdated, forward clenching is better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
This thread is outdated, forward clenching is better.
how is your tooth enamel? are you noticing it being whiter esp on top, do you get sweet tooth/sensitivity to cold, any cavities or signs of wearing?

how is your tooth enamel? are you noticing it being whiter esp on top, do you get sweet tooth/sensitivity to cold, any cavities or signs of wearing?
No i have strong and healthy teeth. I eat tons of cheese and it shows. Clenching does cause damage but you can balance it out with nutrition. If i notice any problems though, i will stop.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
No i have strong and healthy teeth. I eat tons of cheese and it shows. Clenching does cause damage but you can balance it out with nutrition. If i notice any problems though, i will stop.
sounds good bro, yeah be careful coz you cant restore enamel/ cavities

sounds good bro, yeah be careful coz you cant restore enamel/ cavities
Yeah, i know. But there is a limited regeneration ability, which selas cracks and fills out abrasions. Obviously once the layer is gone, you're done.

I'm going to study dentistry btw, the teeth and surrounding area are responsible for most of facial developement, it's interesting.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 15854
Same with clenching, truly some of the most retarded people in the world are here on looksmax

To me biting together is uncomfortable and my jaw naturally moves forward in to a slightly jutted position, even when sleeping

To me biting together is uncomfortable and my jaw naturally moves forward in to a slightly jutted position, even when sleeping
Recession sign.