K-pop halo is legit.

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
As a subhuman gook/curry, the only reason I get avrg - below avg girls is only because of k-pop halo. Literally everytime I go and talk to any girl, the first question they ask me is "do you listen to kpop?". Tbh I didn't expect india to listen but then literally there's k-pop ads in Spotify and various indian sites which amazed me. I am not trolling or larping. This is 2020, beauty changes according to what's popular, we should change too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
As a subhuman gook/curry, the only reason I get avrg - below avg girls is only because of k-pop halo. Literally everytime I go and talk to any girl, the first question they ask me is "do you listen to kpop?". Tbh I didn't expect india to listen but then literally there's k-pop ads in Spotify and various indian sites which amazed me. I am not trolling or larping. This is 2020, beauty changes according to what's popular, we should change too.
fuck you curry gook nigga nepali poo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alt Number 3, Chadeep and 1 other person
you get girls? wow bro...

LITTLE UNDERAGE GIRLS HUH? YOU SICK FUCK I HAVENT FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOUR PEDO THREAD

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, needsolution, Limbo and 3 others
you don't have the kpop look tho?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Not in the West. Corona has killed Asian SMV, not even k-pop (gay pop) can save them now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Soontm, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
And I still can run k-pop game. That is why it is a k-pop halo.
😜Bro Don't Get Jumped On by Niggas. They are literally beating up anyone who has close resemblance to gooks.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1560
calling the nigger police

let us bash these kpop coons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1560 and Chadeep