K. Shami (Syrian Psycho) never ascended.

just take photos from a slight distance a couple times and pick the best one, its not a complicated thing, nobody including actors or models are gonna be looking 100% as they do in photos as a degree of fraud is always present, the levels varying, some just use a good angle while others will use all sorts of products and computer tech etc. To be honest nobody is really all that good looking irl.
Agree with you.

Another one making fun of me for things I can't control.
Is this website not accepting of ugly people? Fuck you
not if u dont even try

Morph me with better skin and I'd still look like shit fuck you.
Keep bullying for stuff I cannot control.
how about ur fat face and scene kid hair

genetic trait, I'm not actually really fat, I just have bones that makes my face looks fat.
u look skinny fat, keep blaming everything on muh genetics while u keep looksminning urself its ur life

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice and dragomaxxer
u look skinny fat, keep blaming everything on muh genetics while u keep looksminning urself its ur life
Look man, I wish I looked better, I'm tired of being ugly, but a lot of it is outside of my control.
I'm not the cases you will see "oh my god is so good looking he just need cares"
I don't have good features or anything, I can't really do much to be attractive.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50511
I'm tired of people here pretending he somehow ascended from "subhuman to chad"
He looks the exact fucking same as he did in his starting pics.

View attachment 2751848View attachment 2751849
Can someone here tell me a single thing that changed?
Is it supposed to be a "impressive" transformation?
Is THIS supposed to be good looking?

View attachment 2751850
This is becuase K Shami lacks the chromosomes that allah didn't give him to actually be able to transform

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
This is becuase K Shami lacks the chromosomes that allah didn't give him to actually be able to transform
Yeah keep yapping your imaginary allah god.

• JFL
Reactions: Gigatyrone69
you have a good point but it seems like you're just seething, he did ascend but not without jaw surgery for sure

you have a good point but it seems like you're just seething, he did ascend but not without jaw surgery for sure
I'm not saying he didn't improve AT ALL, my point is that his transformation is nothing special and he shouldn't be taken as an example of incel to chad. Because he was never "subhuman" and was never "chad".

• +1
Reactions: Eren and sn00p110
I'm not saying he didn't improve AT ALL, my point is that his transformation is nothing special and he shouldn't be taken as an example of incel to chad. Because he was never "subhuman" and was never "chad".
yeah he was already decent looking he just fixed his acne and got surgery , everything else is gigacope

not joking faggot. I know ur face pretty well
? what?
K. Shami is clearly more attractive than me, even if I think he is not really attractive.
He is a overrated faggot who frauds, but that doesn't means I have samebase as him etc.. He is not ugly, and I'm not claiming that,

? what?
K. Shami is clearly more attractive than me, even if I think he is not really attractive.
He is a overrated faggot who frauds, but that doesn't means I have samebase as him etc.. He is not ugly, and I'm not claiming that,
he’s a horsefaced cuck, he has double ur failos

Are people here going to mentally masturbate to supposed "transformation", where they "mewed" to become a completely different person.
The ONLY way to "looksmax" is with surgeries, and everything else is COPE, this is PROOF.
Now try to find dumb arguments but I know I'm right.
but saar mewing saar

niggs gonna nigg

cheekbite maxxing

yeah but apparently my dad says I have some Portuguese in me with some native American

but I do have some European DNA from Sweden and Germany not much though
when people say 'native american' what they mean is that someone fucked a slave they owned a few hundred years ago most of the time, it was the custom to lie about it and say it was native american.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33540
I'm tired of people here pretending he somehow ascended from "subhuman to chad"
He looks the exact fucking same as he did in his starting pics.

View attachment 2751848View attachment 2751849
Can someone here tell me a single thing that changed?
Is it supposed to be a "impressive" transformation?
Is THIS supposed to be good looking?

View attachment 2751850
4907E97B D9BF 4CD7 A910 76E791CDC4A0

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
In this angle he looks the same indeed, which indicates that his « results » are mostly frauding
I don’t think he got jaw surgery

keep seething for rich chad rotter

True, all he does is fraud in his tiktoks. Without a good angle and perfect lighting he still looks the same

Shit post retard

• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj
Morph me with better skin and I'd still look like shit fuck you.
Keep bullying for stuff I cannot control.

Muh, "bullying,” but you made an entire post about how another man truly didn’t improve and is still ugly.

It’s truly over for you bro :forcedsmile:
Shocked Toronto Raptors GIF by NBA

Muh, "bullying,” but you made an entire post about how another man truly didn’t improve and is still ugly.

It’s truly over for you bro :forcedsmile:
Shocked Toronto Raptors GIF by NBA
I never said Syrian psycho is ugly? Im just saying he isnt that attractive either, he was decent before and after.

Horseface gay arab

In this angle he looks the same indeed, which indicates that his « results » are mostly frauding
I don’t think he got jaw surgery
"the frauding" actually just means learning to take better pics and it´s not frauding because everyone looks worse than irl in bad-normal pics.

He's a ugly subhuman