• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Jason Voorhees
Skull mogged to hell

• +1
Reactions: a1029, truthhurts and Jason Voorhees
@Clavicular get sponsored by based body works so we can see you next to gay alien

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebesgue, Melly, deepfuckingvalue and 1 other person
That Syrian guy is good looking, but his midface can't compete with the compactness of Jordan's. It's actually analogous to maybe two race cars going down a drag strip. Jordan's midface is a shorter course and so the race car reaches the finish line faster. Syrian's midface is like runway or a plot for a football stadium to be built on. Only in comparison to a exemplary Chad does Syrian's looks falter.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Lookologist003
@Clavicular get sponsored by based body works so we can see you next to gay alien
I am sponsored by them JFLLLL, they gave me a code to get freee shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber and truthhurts
I am sponsored by them JFLLLL, they gave me a code to get freee shit
If u meet Jordan Barrett. You will probably wear platform shoes bc Barrett is only an inch shorter

barrett is highly narcissistic

look how he treats shami like a kid and constantly implies how he mogs him

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
It's like they are completely oblivious to how much they are being mogged. It's like that redpill PUA meme of those truecels walking.

@SyrianPsycho disgusting sub5 its fucking over for you

look at yourself

start posting here or it will be over for you
Are you swagwaffle?

barrett is highly narcissistic

look how he treats shami like a kid and constantly implies how he mogs him
he looks malnourished asf. I mog him in fact if I unbloat 4092310 IMG 20240425 131747 416

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: a1029, vane and itzyaboyJJ
No shit Is Jordan barrett vs some tik tok fraud

crazy considering jb is a 7.8-ish goes to show how large of a discrepancy there is in ratings

Jordan is 7.5 on psl not normie
u don't get to debate w me, click my tt link n watch my video, I'm way smarter than u, n Jordan is recessed btw cuck, nigger is honestly bottom 5 male psl´s

u don't get to debate w me, click my tt link n watch my video, I'm way smarter than u, n Jordan is recessed btw cuck, nigger is honestly bottom 5 male psl´s
Recessed?😂 u know nothing if u think Jordan is recessed

bit of a cringe analysis but whatever

Shows you the difference between a professional model and a TikTokcel

Syrian wearing shoes and Jordan barefoot, yet he gets heightmogged :feelskek:

Syrian in a large shirt and Jordan shirtless, yet he gets framemogged :feelsgah:
No amount of frauding/looksmaxxing will beat genetics.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
bit of a cringe analysis but whatever
If someone is a bit closer to ideal shouldn’t count as a whole point that’s the flaw with these. And also some ratios significantly more important than other but count as 1 point. Also side profile photo is taken from an upward angle makes him look recessed.

If someone is a bit closer to ideal shouldn’t count as a whole point that’s the flaw with these. And also some ratios significantly more important than other but count as 1 point. Also side profile photo is taken from an upward angle makes him look recessed.
I agree relative pointing is better, Sean still victimized him n would even more so since he has better averageness, no lol ive done this on multiple of his pictures, he's recessed

stop coping

I agree relative pointing is better, Sean still victimized him n would even more so since he has better averageness, no lol ive done this on multiple of his pictures, he's recessed

stop coping
his chin aligns with his nose on most photos

• JFL
Reactions: IbIamesean
  • +1
Reactions: SyrianPsycho