K tinder has legitimately made me depressed I literally can’t sleep

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
I’ve never been this sad to the point I can’t even sleep. Being hyped thinking I’m gonna slay only to find myself waiting hours for a reply then giving up. It’s legit so draining. I’m making this to vent I can barely even move rn typing this with 1 finger. I’m so depressed.

On the plus side this gives me a reason to do my roid cycle. Got nothing to lose atp I’m unwanted by all women.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 39692, 11yearoldprostitute and 1 other person
Relax, you will find a gf!

Stop making these foids your main priority. Ngl you must have a pretty uneventful life if getting a text back from some random foid on Tinder is the highlight of your day jfl get a job or hobby nigga

99% will ghost the second they secured someone more attractive bro
it is what it is
your always gonna be the backup of the backup plan if you don’t mog everyone in her dms

Stop making these foids your main priority. Ngl you must have a pretty uneventful life if getting a text back from some random foid on Tinder is the highlight of your day jfl get a job or hobby nigga
Wtf do u want me to do all day. All I do is looksmax and try to get women. Nothing much to do in life atm

Wtf do u want me to do all day. All I do is looksmax and try to get women. Nothing much to do in life atm
That's exactly your problem. Are you a NEET?

I remember when I made my first aspie bathroom selfie profile and got some likes, then I bought gold to check and it was all fatties, trannies and black women. Legit didn’t get out of bed for a whole week.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 39692 and incelmogger
I’ve never been this sad to the point I can’t even sleep. Being hyped thinking I’m gonna slay only to find myself waiting hours for a reply then giving up. It’s legit so draining. I’m making this to vent I can barely even move rn typing this with 1 finger. I’m so depressed.

On the plus side this gives me a reason to do my roid cycle. Got nothing to lose atp I’m unwanted by all women.
How many likes in the first 24hrs btw?

Do you need surgery? Do you need to grind money for surgery? Are you sure you’ve researched all possible looksmaxes?