K2 meme as high T cope

Normieville

Normieville

Iron
So I've started taking k2 mk4 again (60mg x 2 a day) and I've got to point out that it definitely effects the way you feel. I've read that k2 tanks estrogen which which I suspect has happened as I feel grandiose and assertive, along with low stress, which might be the aspirin plummeting my cortisol (I'm a little sick). Despite having low cortisol, I had an insane workout, my capacity to lift was on another level for me, so even if bone growth is cope, I definitely like the high T state it produces.

As for bone re modelling, I'm really not expecting much at this point. I think k2 is incredibly useful for the reasons I've described so any bone mass gain would really just be a bonus.

link to what you use

So I've started taking k2 mk4 again (60mg x 2 a day) and I've got to point out that it definitely effects the way you feel. I've read that k2 tanks estrogen which which I suspect has happened as I feel grandiose and assertive, along with low stress, which might be the aspirin plummeting my cortisol (I'm a little sick). Despite having low cortisol, I had an insane workout, my capacity to lift was on another level for me, so even if bone growth is cope, I definitely like the high T state it produces.

As for bone re modelling, I'm really not expecting much at this point. I think k2 is incredibly useful for the reasons I've described so any bone mass gain would really just be a bonus.
Imagine taking estrogen to not get depleted levels, i mean it would be hard to explain to people why you taking estrogen 😅