Kai Cenat gets cucked by Duke Dennis over and over.

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken

Bruuutallll

Kai jestermaxxed for that ho the entire stream just for Duke to win her over just by walking in! How can a manlet like Kai cope living in the same building as Duke Dennis?

Also in the other clip when duke was asked who he found attractive all the foids in the room went dead silent jfl.

Literally just lol at being sub Duke

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, blatonslatt, murdah and 1 other person
You will never be The Big Drop

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper

Bruuutallll

Kai jestermaxxed for that ho the entire stream just for Duke to win her over just by walking in! How can a manlet like Kai cope living in the same building as Duke Dennis?

Also in the other clip when duke was asked who he found attractive all the foids in the room went dead silent jfl.

Literally just lol at being sub Duke

Who's watching 20m of that?

• +1
Reactions: ascension
duke dennis revealed he had a sbc

• +1
Reactions: murdah
How tall is duke Dennis? To me he just looks like a hood maxxed HTN

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah and Angutoid
He’s the same height as Joe La Puma who is an inch or 2 taller than Michael B Jordan
Thats weird

Dude in right is said to be 5'10-5'11

Kai Cenat is legit 5’3 JFL

• +1
probably one of the most brutal videos i have ever seen. kai cenat is so fucking cool too. he's literally one of the popular 'normal' people today. he's by no means a loser, but damn man. damn.

mind you kai, is pretty young and all those females do look a little older than him or his age.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, dna_cel, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
probably one of the most brutal videos i have ever seen. kai cenat is so fucking cool too. he's literally one of the popular 'normal' people today. he's by no means a loser, but damn man. damn.

mind you kai, is pretty young and all those females do look a little older than him or his age.
🍆 🚴

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper

yea one of the decent entertainers, way better than the likes of adin.

What do we do about this reality? We're the Kais of our communities, continuously and utterly fucked by our genetic inferiority. We can NTmaxx like Kai, gymmaxx like Kai, but there is no escaping this reality.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97 and RecessedChinCel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Angutoid and murdah