Kal Penn comes out as gay

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
I didn't really expect this, he always gave my vibes of the average, hetero, horny, 'bobs and vagene' Indian, his first memorable role was in Van Wilder where he plays a typical Indian exchange student:
You see, I cannot go home a virgin. I came here to study the great American art of muff diving. To smack clam, munch rug, dine at just one American pink taco stand! You know, I wanted to, how is it, park the porpoise. You know? I want to take it through the car wash, baby. And get it waxed. I want to wax it. Wax it! You know, and air dry. Air dry that shit, yeah!

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and JizzFarmer
I dont care

Who?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
ha

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I wonder if it's just a publicity stunt, he hasn't been in many movies lately and just released a book now, his partner also doesn't give gay vibes, could he pretend to be gay just to get some interest in him again ?
GettyImages-1132697182.jpg

Kal Penn sounds like such a fake and pretentious name to be honest, and it is obviously a fake name that he uses. But I wonder if he couldn't come up with a good 'western name', he could've just used his original name, which sounds way better than his fake, cartoon character name

Kal Penn sounds like such a fake and pretentious name to be honest, and it is obviously a fake name that he uses. But I wonder if he couldn't come up with a good 'western name', he could've just used his original name, which sounds way better than his fake, cartoon character name
Kalpen Suresh Modi - good luck trying to make it in Hollywood with that name, many actors change their name to something short and easy to pronounce.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
Kalpen Suresh Modi - good luck trying to make it in Hollywood with that name, many actors change their name to something short and easy to pronounce.
Kunal Nayyar made it big, he is one of the highest paid television actors in America. Can actually do many accents yet sticks with his natural English accent. I respect him way more than this fake and pretentious sounding guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back