KALIGUA UNBANNED

HitlerWasNeverWrong

HitlerWasNeverWrong

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Posts
25
Reputation
49
@REGULUS 70 alts down the pipe and a 1/10 ptr

fuck you
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bully, Former Shortcel, BigBallsLarry and 3 others
Joined Thursday at 3:28 AM

Mirin remembering me but whos alt are you?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bully, Former Shortcel, AryanSchizo and 1 other person
meh

I'm killing myself and all my time for one thread

and you ?
Ye its fine, got unbanned yesterday, im not rly gonna get active here again cause this alting made it shit, and ofc the amount of kids from tiktok here these days makes it worse
 
immaking it

I already made it but the formatting is ugly ASF and not Aesthetics at all
Ye its alr, i was never good at that as well, i just made everything bold and size 22
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U
life in the big city mayne
 
  • +1
Reactions: REGULUS
Ye its alr, i was never good at thatvas well, i just made everything bold and size 22
no last time I just wanted to put just real good knowledge ppl said it was AI because of formating

I wanted to focus on a topic that actually helps people, not moral fagging like Illusion.

but now I have so many sidequest and under sidequest
 
  • +1
Reactions: REGULUS
no last time I just wanted to put just real good knowledge ppl said it was AI because of formating

I wanted to focus on a topic that actually helps people, not moral fagging like Illusion.

but now I have so many sidequest and under sidequest
Ye mate im sure its gonna be fine, do u still have de beef with @Scandi. Btw?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Scandi.
Ye mate im sure its gonna be fine, do u still have de beef with @Scandi. Btw?
cum si cum sa

I don't really take " beef " that bad tbh

only 3 ppl I really hate on org

the other I'm doing shit off-site
 
  • +1
Reactions: REGULUS
cum si cum sa

I don't really take " beef " that bad tbh

only 3 ppl I really hate on org

the other I'm doing shit off-site
Ye good stuff yk, i only hate the foids in this com, and some one guy, sum real globalist
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YourLocalLMTN and Scandi.
Don't they allow foids now? They allowed @averagetotaluser ?
no they dont and we are not foids, im suspecting that you're the foid...
 
  • +1
Reactions: REGULUS
Too much lore i don’t know
She said that the wallet on the ground belongs to a trans person, trump said just take 50, and then give it back, thats what resonated with the american people
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Scandi.

Similar threads

slow
Replies
6
Views
26
slow
slow
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
9
Views
62
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
arlo_420
Replies
11
Views
87
_Jason_
_Jason_
ArchangeI
Replies
20
Views
154
StarvingAutist
StarvingAutist
simematic
Replies
23
Views
93
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top