Kamala Harris

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
"Kamala Harris laughed about jailing parents over truancy. But it's not funny" https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jan/31/kamala-harris-laughed-jailing-parents-truancy"

Kamala Harris office sought to keep inmates locked up so that California could use them for cheap labor" https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/kamala-harris-office-sought-to-keep-inmates-locked-up-so-that-california-could-use-them-for-cheap-labor

Another video: "Kamala Harris' Prosecutors Sent This Innocent Man to Prison" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgjm6xPJeaA&lc=UgzEAMcoTC3ECEHlgz54AaABAg.9CGSwfHITEe9CQie-vJYZM&feature=em-comments
Show less

Kamala Harris office sought to keep inmates locked up so that California could use them for cheap labor

JFL that's based tbh

KamalaPearls

kek

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing, Deleted member 4645, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
Harris was molested by the endocrinologist?
View attachment 730697
I can't rule that out, but it's also entirely possibly he was just a SIMP offering the girl pearls either to groom her for later relationship or get at her mom.

My theory is he's actually her dad though: this guy was the mom's grad prof from 19-24 before she married Jamaican Mr. Harris FOTB

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and Deleted member 1973
WE GOT A TRUMPER HERE

My theory is he's actually her dad though:
Harris looks black so I doubt, but I believe he was probably grooming the mother.

Kamala Harris office sought to keep inmates locked up so that California could use them for cheap labor
I love harris now

Harris looks black so I doubt, but I believe he was probably grooming the mother.
Kamala doesn't look "pure white" so we tend to think of her as "non-white" and thus "black".

I used to feel the same way as you but I think that's just our passive racism.

If we try to overcome our passive racism where we look at anyone not mostly white as "black" then we become capable of seeing differences.

The best way to tell is looking at Kamala and her sister Maya side by side. Maya obvious looks "more black" than Kamala.

I think that's because Maya's dad actually is Donald Harris, whereas Kamala's dad is NOT.

screen-shot-2019-07-29-at-1-42-01-pm-1564425183.png
maya-kamala-harris-134008491-1597242660.jpg
intro-1597341192.jpg
Allison-Samuels---Kamala-Harris-Maya-Harris_znetok
kamala-and-maya.jpg
screen-shot-2020-08-17-at-1-14-21-pm-1597684473.png

Another key factor here is that Kamala is paler than her mom, even though Donald Harris is darker than Shyamala Gopalan Harris.
Maya's skin, OTOH is slightly darker than her mom's.
This is a clear indication that a black man was the father of only the youger daughter of Shyamala, not the elder daughter.

howard-schachman-23929c91-d8ae-4d4d-8ab2-3eb3df43c49-resize-750.jpeg
ll85els8_kamala-harris-mother-sister_625x300_12_August_20.jpg
donald-harris-.jpg

200812-kamala-family-14053_6ff7996f1b04ba09c94725f99f74c6a0.jpg
im-223072
Kamala-Harris-as-baby-with-her-mother.png
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190905153013-01-kamala-harris-mother.jpg
HarrisMom-cmnw-051219-ph07

just allow yourself to see it fren

It is possible that Kamala is in denial about this though. It is certainly plausible that Kamala identifies as Jamaican/African and thinks Donald actually is her dad, even though he isn't.

1_3625161.jpg

The fucked up thing is that her mom tries so hard to cope that she was clearly secretly curling Kamala's hair. She was probably too young to process the significance of that, but Donald Harris probably caught on and thought "wait, why doesn't my daughter have curly hair like me?" which is probably why they divorced: he knew he got cucked. Shyamala's apparently been doing this since Kamala was a newborn

Kamala-Harris-with-mother.jpg
KAMALA09.jpg
KAMALA05.jpg

Eventually this must've gotten too high-effort/exhausting/obvious so Shyamala probably convinced Kamala to just do a ponytail (see earlier pic w/ sis) or twin braids:

Past high school you never see Kamala with "nappy" hair again, because she wasn't living with her mom to constantly perm it for her to look faux-ethnic. That's why it's straight now.

While it's true that a lot of African-American woman do 'hair straightening' to remove the 'nappiness' I don't think that is the case with Kamala. I think for a time she wanted to embrace black culture (as with Rachel Dolezal) but she wasn't initially being actively deceptive about her like her mom was.

Kamala is obviously actively deceptive about it NOW because her hair straightening out naturally as it has likely blackpilled her on the reality that her sister's dad (mom's husband) Donald Harris (Kamala's adoptive stepdad... ex stepdad after divorce) got cucked by a wealthier more-famous Jewish biochemist.

He was already married and couldn't have been an open father to Kamala which is probably why she rushed to fuck/marry Donald so quick so he'd think he was the dad. He probably still does think this. It's sad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing