Kazakh food is awful

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
Chinese, uigur and uzbek food is just so much better. Kazakhs do not use almost any spices in their cooking. Everything is just bland and greasy. Sometimes I feel like my parents intentionally cook as bad as possible.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: güss, gribsufer1, Deleted member 23586 and 1 other person
I want to impregnate Kazakh and uigur women.

• JFL
Reactions: Fear and Magical Apple
I am caucasian turk.Fucked uzbekis before but never slept with kazakh and uigur.
Go back to Anatolia/greece, hummus boy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Fear, ChiraqJihad and 1 other person
You do realize chink women out marry the most?
@LordY look at this coping monkey desperately trying to gain Afghan halo for his panjeet stinky ass

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and .🇹🇩.
Chinese, uigur and uzbek food is just so much better. Kazakhs do not use almost any spices in their cooking. Everything is just bland and greasy. Sometimes I feel like my parents intentionally cook as bad as possible.
Казах?

@LordY look at this coping monkey desperately trying to gain Afghan halo for his panjeet stinky ass
pashtuns, pakis and pajeets are literally all the same thing. Keep coping curryboy.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 23586
find me one image of a uigur woman with a curry.
you do realize uighur phenotype exist in india as well right? they are pracitcally neighbours.. and uyghurs were buddhist before, and have been migrating to northern india for centuries..

ideal-south-asia-map-png.1723594

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple
He is an attention seeking shitnigger. I am putting all these curry subhumans on ignore.

pashtuns, pakis and pajeets are literally all the same thing. Keep coping curryboy.
All of Afghanistan isn’t Pashtun you stupid chink Russian rape abomination

And the Afghan Pashtun look nothing like curry pakis

Afghanistan defeated Russia meanwhile you got taken over and became a cesspit of retardation Borat is all your known for

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and Shrek2OnDvD

Afghanistan defeated Russia meanwhile you got taken over and became a cesspit of retardation Borat is all your known for
Afghanistan is literally hell on earth

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Magical Apple and .🇹🇩.
He is an attention seeking shitnigger. I am putting all these curry subhumans on ignore.
how are you calling me dark skinned? I have never ever seen an afghan pashtun who is lighter skinned than me... not even online...

Kazakhstan is literally cutie russian and central asian mix heaven. And it's the most developed country in the region and a way better to live in than any south asian or afghan country lol. 🤔

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Magical Apple and Deleted member 23586
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Kazakhstan is literally cutie russian and central asian mix heaven. And it's the most developed country in the region and a way better to live in than any south asian or afghan country lol. 🤔
Literal joke hole that got overtaken by Russia meanwhile afghans kicked the Soviet’s out

Muh developed country

Iv had 100 alts here ugly paki nigger stfu bitch
Image 5

you are literally a 28 year old ugly goatfucker still live at home with parents no job and no foreseeable future

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple
I agree, but Kazakh girls mog Chinese, uighur, and Uzbek

View attachment 2004515

you are literally a 28 year old ugly goatfucker still live at home with parents no job and no foreseeable future
Iv fuck Latinas and white girls meanwhile you pick your butthole in Mumbai wishing you were Afghan

Disgusting bitch get that flag out of your bio afghans hate you niggers you are the talibans bitch boys

@LordY @Albeacho @Shrek2OnDvD @Ritalincel @BrendioEEE
Look at this .0001 PSL goblin dung peanut

@
TRUE_CEL

@TRUE_CEL no wonder you desperately wish to be Afghan I knew pakis were mutants but this is a new level of grotesque

A4A27E28 410A 4CD1 9362 CD62CA520A1B

A30C18E4 C4DE 45FE 8A39 B5C3033AEDF2

Here is an AI render of what this Sunni cowlet taliban pajeet rape baby probably looks like

Afghanistan Iraq Iran are being swarmed with these paki goblins desperately begging to have their mothers and daughters raped by higher races

Disgusting smoldering golem bitch @
TRUE_CEL

@TRUE_CELdont ever post on this forum you ugly fagot

yHkywRziiusaMROTdnvY_6Sgmjuz1qn2l_xEM3pBs6k.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions:cloUder, n0𝖗𝖙𝖍, Gargantuan and 10 others

@
old and doomed
old and doomed

@
old and doomed
old and doomed​

Free Goat2x​

@
NFA PB
NFA PB

@
NFA PB
NFA PB​

Zephir​

@
LordY
@LordY @
Albeacho
@Albeacho @
Shrek2OnDvD
@Shrek2OnDvD @
Ritalincel
@Ritalincel @
BrendioEEE
@BrendioEEE @
RichmondBread
@RichmondBread @
cloUder
@cloUder @
bloated
@bloated
@
he dont
@he dont @
Kelso
@Kelso @
KayJayTooHot
@KayJayTooHot @
sytyl
@sytyl @
BigBiceps
@BigBiceps @daquan

Last edited: 3 minutes ago
Report •••

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and gribsufer1
View attachment 2004515

This is brutal, but from what I understand many men live at home in late 20s.

Even worse for muslim men in west (idk of your muslim btw), they seem incapable of progressing past teenage.

Idk why, maybe they lack professional opportunities?

The hedge seems to be muslim parents who just lived on welfare for 40 years, but bought crap food and clothes meaning they can save their welfare and at least invest in property that they give to son, enabling him to get a wife from village.

Then the cycle repeats.

• +1

kazakhstan
63ee1832 city 12507 165b57812a2

afghanistan

2 Afghanistan slums

Keep coping, curryboy.

• Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1
Literal joke hole that got overtaken by Russia meanwhile afghans kicked the Soviet’s out

Muh developed country

lol thats a romanian gypsy village.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Iv fuck Latinas and white girls meanwhile you pick your butthole in Mumbai wishing you were Afghan

Disgusting bitch get that flag out of your bio afghans hate you niggers you are the talibans bitch boys
1563831 what

I live in stockholm, and all my freinds are pashtun and tajik afghans.

Image 6

and guess what, every single one of my freind has this in their instagram bio right after their names:
🇦🇫🇮🇳

Image 7

you do realize uighur phenotype exist in india as well right? they are pracitcally neighbours.. and uyghurs were buddhist before, and have been migrating to northern india for centuries..

ideal-south-asia-map-png.1723594
maybe in sikkim but that isn't really India anyways.

This is brutal, but from what I understand many men live at home in late 20s.

Even worse for muslim men in west (idk of your muslim btw), they seem incapable of progressing past teenage.

Idk why, maybe they lack professional opportunities?

The hedge seems to be muslim parents who just lived on welfare for 40 years, but bought crap food and clothes meaning they can save their welfare and at least invest in property that they give to son, enabling him to get a wife from village.

Then the cycle repeats.
right. im hindu btw. also what do u think is the correct age to leave your parents home in the west? how old were u when u moved out?

maybe in sikkim but that isn't really India anyways.
thats what south asia would've been (very close to that)... if no european power ever ruled it...

also not only in sikkim but also in himachal, uttarakhand, nepal, ladakh. etc...

indian state : ladakh literally borders uyghuristan...

lol you think i need their permission?I would rape them
delusional. Try that bullshit in central asia and you will get your ass whipped harder than the seljuq and mongol changs beat your ancestors. After that you will likely get sold as a bachabazi to currycel degenerates in afghanistan.

right. im hindu btw. also what do u think is the correct age to leave your parents home in the west? how old were u when u moved out?
I was 17.

I notice an insanely strong correlation between age people leave home an how life successful / non - retarded they are.

• Woah
thats what south asia would've been (very close to that)... if no european power ever ruled it...

also not only in sikkim but also in himachal, uttarakhand, nepal, ladakh. etc...

indian state : ladakh literally borders uyghuristan...
uigur buddhism is pretty cool I think. Ive always wanted to visit dunhuang.

• +1
delusional. Try that bullshit in central asia and you will get your ass whipped harder than the seljuq and mongol changs beat your ancestors. After that you will likely get sold as a bachabazi to currycel degenerates in afghanistan.
Have said before, MANY, MANY guys here who claim to be MTN+ are prime bachabaazi candidates.

Also it's a bit of a flex, I know in the motherland doing bachabaazi shows you are high status, and means you don't need to bakrabaazi or whatever

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Magical Apple
Have you ever had Somali food? It mogs. lot's of spices and flavors. We also make a really nice sponge cake flavored with cinnamon, honey and cardamom. There's this beef/lamb stew called sugsugar my mom makes multiple times a week that's full of chilli, onions, carrots, green beans and served with jasmine rice on the side.
Hot tea with milk sweetened with honey is also drank at most meals.

Last edited:
Have said before, MANY, MANY guys here who claim to be MTN+ are prime bachabaazi candidates.

Also it's a bit of a flex, I know in the motherland doing bachabaazi shows you are high status, and means you don't need to bakrabaazi or whatever
afghans are disgusting degenerates who love buggery. Not surprising.

Have you ever had Somali food? It mogs. lot's of spices and flavors. We also make a really nice sponge cake flavored with cinnamon, honey and cardamom. There's this beef/lamb stew called sugsugar my mom makes multiple times a week that's full of chilli, onions, carrots, green beans and served with jasmine rice on the side.
Hot tea with milk sweetened with honey is also drank at most meals.
I've had ethiopian food before. It is a very strange taste, very different than any food from europe and asia.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
I've had ethiopian food before. It is a very strange taste, very different than any food from europe and asia.
Ethiopian food is quite different from Somali food because Somalis are a seafaring people and had access to spices and flavors from India/Asia. I like Ethiopian food though the taste is quite unique. Somali food is generally much sweeter though.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Ethiopian food is quite different from Somali food because Somalis are a seafaring people and had access to spices and flavors from India/Asia. I like Ethiopian food though the taste is quite unique. Somali food is generally much sweeter though.
I will definitely try it if I have a chance.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox