Keanu reeves maxxing

D

Deleted member 25550

Bronze
how should i keanu maxx. Im 1/2 asian and 6 2 Screenshot 2023 02 18 at 32035 AM Screenshot 2023 02 16 at 82033 PM

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
you mog the subhuman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and kyrre
this is the 2nd time hes made this post in 1 hour.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, CristianT, optimisticzoomer and 7 others
Take the redpill when Morpheus asks you to choose between the pills

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, CristianT, Hentaiwatcher69 and 4 others
You need lighter skin. He looks good because of the contrast partly.
Keanu Reeves GIF preferences & imagines✨ - GIF #12 - Wattpad
i have japanese coloring i can get pale if i avoid the sun. my natural skin tone is very pale

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and HarrierDuBois
most importantly you are 12

Is your dad a cumskin loser and your mom a selfhating asian?
What do you think of the current wmaf dynamics,
I rarely see hapas here, ols reply
You look good tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25550
You look good tho
whats wmaf, hapas, and ols

Last edited:
  • +1
You look good tho
yes my dads a cumskin loser and my moms a suicidal self hating asian

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, szolliontaraelis, ThousandCuts and 1 other person
yes my dads a cumskin loser and my moms a suicidal self hating asian
Serious reply pls, what their psl rating to each.
I remember some user back in time who was hapa, his mom was self hating ltb asian and his dad autistic Chadlite. He had mental breakdown every so often and insulted all asian people and hated this side pf him.
@traumatised ogre i believe so

• Woah
Reactions: Manu le coq
Serious reply pls, what their psl rating to each.
I remember some user back in time who was hapa, his mom was self hating ltb asian and his dad autistic Chadlite. He had mental breakdown every so often and insulted all asian people and hated this side pf him.
@traumatised ogre i believe so
my mom is mtn asian she's 5 4 my dad is htn n 6 2. My dad has severe autism hes the definition of aspie has no emotion and laughs at my mom when she crys. I inherited this dumbases autism and aspieness. My parents are divorced now tho they divorced when i was 9

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, copefuel, Lawton88 and 2 others
i dont get why asians always hide the hairline with that zoomer haircut when they have normally very good hairlines and small foreheads. just dumb to run around with a glorified ceasar haircut all the time that profits caucasian with big tom brady forehead and receeding oldcels like ceasar himself the most

keanu peaked in devils advocate btw

6cba79f34122b45a949a65ea80a18645.jpg

Last edited:
for op:

to keanu reeve max id suggest to marry a ukranian/russian mail ordered bride so your son is actually 1/4 asian like keanu. if you cant achieve your dreams live through your children

for op:

to keanu reeve max id suggest to marry a ukranian/russian mail ordered bride so your son is actually 1/4 asian like keanu. if you cant achieve your dreams live through your children
i hate ppl who live their dreams through there children

i dont get why asians always hide the hairline with that zoomer haircut when they have normally very good hairlines and small foreheads. just dumb to run around with a glorified ceasar haircut all the time

keanu peaked in devils advocate btw

6cba79f34122b45a949a65ea80a18645.jpg
i have a small forehead but im a pretty boy so the haircut i have now suits my face

i have a small forehead but im a pretty boy so the haircut i have now suits my face
ya i know its the trend but it actually doesnt suit your face. its a trend nothing more.

i hate ppl who live their dreams through there children
the thing is keanu looks completely different to you. his face is smaller in width and longer in length, he looks more caucasian because he is only 1/4 while you look fully asian.

a more realistic role model would be charles melton maybe or ross butler maybe

Last edited:
i have a recessed mandible and not much chin projection
ya if you can tell from a front pic it means its bad

post a shot of your profile

i think you might need bsso + genio or at least genio (if you are 18/19 and puberty didnt save you)

biggest failo by fair, i wouldnt worry about the rest or aspie shit like eye brows lmao

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
ya if you can tell from a front pic it means its bad

post a shot of your profile

i think you might need bsso + genio or at least genio (if you are 18/19 and puberty didnt save you)

biggest failo by fair, i wouldnt worry about the rest or aspie shit like eye brows lmao
Screenshot 2023 02 18 at 51922 AM

Keanu sub 0.9 midface yet still looks good

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
looks ok imho. you will probably fine bonewise after puberty.

does your father have beard genetics?
yes he has a full grown short beard

ya i know its the trend but it actually doesnt suit your face. its a trend nothing more.
:blackpill: The Chinese Communist Party that owns TikTok has such control over their insect minded asian population(99% pop clotshot jabbed), that they can even control asians overseas and force them to pick a TikTok trendy haircut or else they will never get love (unlike other races which to adopt TikTok trendy haircuts is not as much as a halo, 90% of an asian's SMV is defined by KJpop halo).
The CCP turns them into unaware remote saboteur(due to racemixing) and spies(due to trend instigator), like chipped flea!
Something has to be done to free our asian fren from their overseas masters.

• +1
yes he has a full grown short beard
perfect. hapa with beards look good. maybe start applying minoxidil later to get ideal beard. it will set you apart from normal asians and will make you look more masculine, white and exotic imho. despite kpop trend many white women still see asian as asexual beings so with being more masculine you would avoid that trap

but ofc its not the pretty boy route

anyways best of luck

• Hmm...
Reactions: ThousandCuts
perfect. hapa with beards look good. maybe start applying minoxidil to get ideal beard. it will set you apart from normal asians and will make you look more masculine, white and exotic imho. despite kpop trend many white women still see asian as asexual beings so with being more masculine you would avoid that trap

but ofc its not the pretty boy route

anyways best of luck
Screenshot 2023 02 18 at 53312 AM
eren yeager maxxing. thanks for the help

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
Just cover half of your face theory.

• +1
To look like him, you would need cheekbone reduction, paler skin, wider mouth and a different haircut.
Realistic goal IMO.

• +1