Keep coping with blackpill. This is what girls are fucking

View attachment 2085330

Yes they have sex video together but she deleted from her Reddit and said it’s on her onlyfans now teehee

Keep coping with Muh blackpill

@Shieda_Kayn @Gingerman @looksmaxxer234 @DravidBadman @Xangsane @Oberyn @Entschuldigung @khvirgin
i want my face between those ass cheeks
but where's that guy you mentioned?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Is his face actually in the videos? If the guy was a nerdy loser, but at least had hair I could believe this but in his current baldcel state no shot.

If he doesn't even fucking have hair there is 0 chance that she is fucking or dating him in good faith. Best case scenario he's hired for publicity, OR she got her MTN bf to dress down and shave his head for publicity.
Yea his face is there
He’s a fat fuck he’s no mtn jfl

Yea his face is there
He’s a fat fuck he’s no mtn jfl
How is this possible then? Is it for publicity? She could easily get a MTN skinny guy

View attachment 2085330

Yes they have sex video together but she deleted from her Reddit and said it’s on her onlyfans now teehee

Keep coping with Muh blackpill

@Shieda_Kayn @Gingerman @looksmaxxer234 @DravidBadman @Xangsane @Oberyn @Entschuldigung @khvirgin
Oofy doofy

It's oofy doofy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

• JFL
Saw mulatto chadrones with massive zygos getting ignored, while swagandgamemaxxed filippino/curry hypebeasts got all the girls.

The real world is so much more complicated than the autismo blackpill shit spouted here
only reality i know is that my brain is gran autismo and i don't get any hoes

its the rothschild skull bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Skywalker, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
But you want to fuck whores in south america
but I don't consider it lifefuel, the thread is about coping with blackpill. But blackpill isn't cope because women are whores

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 23115
but I don't consider it lifefuel, the thread is about coping with blackpill. But blackpill isn't cope because women are whores
would u rather date a woman with a 5 lay count who is honest about being a whore and having a flawed nature or a woman with a 3 lay count who claims she isn't a whore

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
People who cant comprehend the black pill deny everything or are In self denial

JBW

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 24940
I call BS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
would u rather date a woman with a 5 lay count who is honest about being a whore and having a flawed nature or a woman with a 3 lay count who claims she isn't a whore
To little information so I'd say the 3 lay count as there's little difference besides laycount. Both are still whores regardless of whether they admit it. They can "try" not to be or acknowledge it, but generally it doesn't matter as the change isn't substantial

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
No idea who this girl is (my initial impression is she's probably a twitch streamer)

Most of their fanbase and income are from guys who look like the one you posted in the gaming chair which is why they post content with these guys to sell a dream to their audience and becoming millionaires.

SSSniperwolf first started this grift
this, he prolly paid a fekload of money to get her in there

• +1
Fat neckbeard is law in 2023

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and User49
Muh muh normies have girlfriends too. Yes, a literal slut.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Reiraku
who cares about some onlyfans whore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26535
LTR game, u dont need looks but some status n money(ok/decent paying job)

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Bad boy halo from taking people out in call of duty. Not that improbable considering how many humans are already in symbiosis with their devices and the internet

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 19036
Give her reddit name OP

yeah its obvious, she pays this guy to use him in pictures and this gets similar looking wastes of space to think

"oh wow shes into losers she might date me oh shit oh fuck time to simp"

bada bing bada boom
Bingo

• +1
How tall is he?

In highschool a 5'7 obese (fat tub of lard) ntmaxed balkanmaxed guy had multiple girlfriends while i was rotting contemplating joining ISIS (unironically). Neurotransmitters are everything

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Skywalker and Deleted member 7580
How the fuck do I become "oofy doofy"? What does it entail?
get a funny, silly personality and make sure you have a dadbod. Also grow a beard and maybe get some glasses. Keep befriending hot women and eventually you might get one as time goes by.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
LTR game, u dont need looks but some status n money(ok/decent paying job)
this; how tf this forum doesn't understand LTR= oofy doofy/ normie where SHE ahs control
vs
ONS= gymmaxxed/ HTN+ where she knows she DOESNT have control
alpha seed beta need

HOW TF YOU DONT GET IT AFTER 4 YEARS on the forum? 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: robtical
this; how tf this forum doesn't understand LTR= oofy doofy/ normie where SHE ahs control
vs
alpha seed beta need

i never said he controls. she is legit posting naked pics, do i have to spell it out

vs
alpha seed beta need

There's no threads here on how to oofy doofymaxx

vs
alpha seed beta need

Wdym alpha seed ? It’s always soys who get to pass their genes while chads die childless

• +1
yeah its obvious, she pays this guy to use him in pictures and this gets similar looking wastes of space to think

"oh wow shes into losers she might date me oh shit oh fuck time to simp"

bada bing bada boom
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: who is that counting on your avi?