Keep crying for these Chads

ok you edited, yes 5'10 for white males in NA. Zoomer height is 5'11.5 or some shit which is 6'0 pretty much so average zoomer height is literall on the verge of 6'0 or is 6'0. Females in europe are also taller so the relative aspect changes of what is tall.
5'11 on europe average i say so. (tall boi countries are close to 6'0)

i edited because i misread it jfl

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
You know nothing about Italy and never been here
Italy has same height of France
how tall is france for you then? i go by statistics.

• +1
5'11 on europe average i say so.

i edited because i misread it jfl
Yea no worries i was caging irl when i saw 6'1 average when that is dinaric alp median :lul:

I think it's closer to 6'0, 5'11.5-5'11.75 but yea generally europeans are naturally taller alongside the women as well.

Yea no worries i was caging irl when i saw 6'1 average when that is dinaric alp median :lul:

I think it's closer to 6'0, 5'11.5-5'11.75 but yea generally europeans are naturally taller alongside the women as well.
that median is a positivist cope imo. the recent research showed that the 19yo zoomers of bosnia and montenegro were 182.5 cm

what would you say give that famous 6'2 halo of us in nordic countries? would bfoot 6'3 be enough or smth like 6'4?
5'11 both north of Italy and france
copium

Last edited:
  • +1
what would you say give that famous 6'2 halo in nordic countries? would bfoot 6'3 be enough or smth like 6'4?
6'0 imo is the start of the height halo effect in NA, 6'0 is a number halo than figuratively tall though, women hear 6'0 and think ur tall instantly so 5'10 men fraud it as well because the reality is, it's difficult to notice the difference IRL.

6'3-6'4 is the halo effect in EU imo

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
6'0 imo is the start of the height halo effect in NA, 6'0 is a number halo than figuratively tall though, women hear 6'0 and think ur tall instantly so 5'10 men fraud it as well because the reality is, it's difficult to notice the difference IRL.

6'3-6'4 is the halo effect in EU imo
so does 6'4 mogs 6'3 in nordic countries or nothing at all

• +1
so does 6'4 mogs 6'3 in nordic countries or nothing at all
ye i think thats the start of the halo effect in nordic countries, 6'2 as well tbh. @gamma has a halo effect from height but that depends more on the country, the higher the average the higher it will turn up 6'2 is halo'd in most countries besides scandinavia or netherlands

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
only the ones where he gets insulted and called disgusting and ugly
He was called catfish by some jb Stacy on tiktok live

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580