Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams

asdvek

asdvek

I'm telling you guys anything is possible, don't ever get up, keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams and you can do anything you want I promise you you just have to take that first step first hard step of actually doing something.

-Jeremy Meeks, who didn't grind, hustle, shoot for his dreams or anything. Was born into pure poverty, was in gangs, parents were heroin addicted, got into prison at a young age. But got out of prison and his life became great only because of the way he looks physically, he didn't do any hardwork in his life. He was just good looking, and that made woman bail him out for his looks. Yet he tells you to grind hustle and bla bla whatever. Ironic af

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, ascension and PlayersGetPlayed
nigga he grew up in a good normal environment probs better than yours,your acting like he came from a prison camp and that he had to fight soo much adversity to still look good,when in reality he just served a short prison sentence

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
View attachment 3147231 nigga he grew up in a good normal environment probs better than yours,your acting like he came from a prison camp and that he had to fight soo much adversity to still look good,when in reality he just served a short prison sentence
Shut the fuck up retarded greycel. His parents were heroin addicted and grew up in a shitty environment NOT better than mine. I literally mog you to oblivion nigga your family is broke mine is not you should go and fucking wrap a rope around your neck and hang yourself from the ceiling fucking retarded ahh nigegr

Oh and also if ur a zygo moggerrrr apparently show ur zygos

And he spent more than a decade in prison fucking ignorant ass nigger

• +1
Shut the fuck up retarded greycel. His parents were heroin addicted and grew up in a shitty environment NOT better than mine. I literally mog you to oblivion nigga your family is broke mine is not you should go and fucking wrap a rope around your neck and hang yourself from the ceiling fucking retarded ahh nigegr

Oh and also if ur a zygo moggerrrr apparently show ur zygos

And he spent more than a decade in prison fucking ignorant ass nigger
kys,you think him and ramirez grew up in bad enviroenem,ts,ramirez lived a normal life until 18,you faggot and he was fully developed bones wise by the time he left and went on the streets ,this was him at 18 and its a known fact he didnt leave his parents house until 18 K
KEEP COPING WITH BAD ENVIRONMENTS FAGS THEY BOTH HAD BETTER ENVORENMENTS THEN YOUR UGLY ASS,he looked the exact same in thispic at 18 as he did in court at 24

• +1
kys,you think him and ramirez grew up in bad enviroenem,ts,ramirez lived a normal life until 18,you faggot and he was fully developed bones wise by the time he left and went on the streets ,this was him at 18 and its a known fact he didnt leave his parents house until 18 KView attachment 3147241 KEEP COPING WITH BAD ENVIRONMENTS FAGS THEY BOTH HAD BETTER ENVORENMENTS THEN YOUR UGLY ASS
Shit ragebait

Shit ragebait
rage bait? look at his bones in that pic before he ever left his parents house you fucking pussy,jermemy meeks was never homeless a day in his life
0 bone difference just a little leaner

• +1

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and asdvek
"I'm telling you guys, nothing is possible. Don't ever get up, stop grinding. Cease all hustling. All you'll have is dreams. You can't fulfil them. Just take that hard step and starting LDARing immediately."
-Meremy Jeeks

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, truthhurts and asdvek