Keep hearing about fillers. What are the negative drawbacks?

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
All I keep hearing about lately around here are fillers for any area where you're lacking fullness.

Whenever I used to vaguely think about fillers, it was always this image of a 50 year old lady trying to look 35 again by having her face injected with botox every so often. Their faces would look bumpy lol.

Do all these botox and dermo fillers not create bumps on us because we're young or are these old ladies who use them simply overdoing it?

What are the negative drawbacks for us guys in our 20s? Thinking about dermo for nasion and glabella area you see.

If you want to use fillers to make up for lack of bones, you will dive into Uncanny Valley head first. But using fillers to correct wrinkling issues can be legit if not overdone

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, CursedOne, Worthlesshapa777 and 5 others
If you want to use fillers to make up for lack of bones, you will dive into Uncanny Valley head first. But using fillers to correct wrinkling issues can be legit if not overdone

Interesting. That includes even small bones such as the nasion and glabella for instance?

Fillers are good for adding angularity to the jaw and fixing very slight asymmetry, i've heard that they're also decent for the upper eyelids. The drawbacks include the bloated/feminine effect if u go overboard, migration and they're also temporary so if u want to keep your results you'll end up paying a lot in the long run

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6908
Ask @Yuyevon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Fillers are good for adding angularity to the jaw and fixing very slight asymmetry, i've heard that they're also decent for the upper eyelids. The drawbacks include the bloated/feminine effect if u go overboard, migration and they're also temporary so if u want to keep your results you'll end up paying a lot in the long run

Yeah I have partial asymmetry which shows up as more than partial in photos. Imagine using them just to look good on tinder/bumble though? lol. Insane. Is that bloated/feminine effect permanent if you do go overboard? Are there any permanent long-term alterations they cause to your face?

All I keep hearing about lately around here are fillers for any area where you're lacking fullness.

Whenever I used to vaguely think about fillers, it was always this image of a 50 year old lady trying to look 35 again by having her face injected with botox every so often. Their faces would look bumpy lol.

Do all these botox and dermo fillers not create bumps on us because we're young or are these old ladies who use them simply overdoing it?

What are the negative drawbacks for us guys in our 20s? Thinking about dermo for nasion and glabella area you see.
BOTOX is not fillers.

Fillers are imo great for fixing or bettering assymatries, and big failo's like absent cheeckbones, or chin or jaw.

Biggest risk of fillers. Imo, they stay in way longer then the 6 months they calim. Thus running the risk if ooverdoing it, and keep renewing it. A person ends up with massive big plump face. Bloathed with fillers.

Fillers are also great collagen add. But need to be moderate with that, plus imo collagen should be fought with red light therapy, peptide/retinA/retinol and sunblock, and moisterising.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Usum, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6908
BOTOX is not fillers.

Fillers are imo great for fixing or bettering assymatries, and big failo's like absent cheeckbones, or chin or jaw.

Biggest risk of fillers. Imo, they stay in way longer then the 6 months they calim. Thus running the risk if ooverdoing it, and keep renewing it. A person ends up with massive big plump face. Bloathed with fillers.

Very insightful, thank you.

If they stay in longer than 6 months, why are all these twits constantly topping up? Because they simply lose their freshness and deflate a little?

Very insightful, thank you.

If they stay in longer than 6 months, why are all these twits constantly topping up? Because they simply lose their freshness and deflate a little?
They say they last 6 months, but they last longer. The thing is with injection fillers, they put them in very locally; but over time they spread out. After 6 months, they are much more spread out, but imo they are largely still there but not just at that 1 sport anymore but more spread out.
None the less, likely at the injected place stayys the most amount fillers the longest.

Why do twits keep topping up?
Because these ladies go by their plastic surgeons advice. And that dude wanna keep selling, to make money. Plus plenty of these older women, just have fucked up collagen, because: women skin ages faster, and they suck at doing all the other things to keep good collagen and not do the bad things that fuck up collagen (aka, bad lifestyle)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Deleted member 6908
They say they last 6 months, but they last longer. The thing is with injection fillers, they put them in very locally; but over time they spread out. After 6 months, they are much more spread out, but imo they are largely still there but not just at that 1 sport anymore but more spread out.
None the less, likely at the injected place stayys the most amount fillers the longest.

Why do twits keep topping up?
Because these ladies go by their plastic surgeons advice. And that dude wanna keep selling, to make money. Plus plenty of these older women, just have fucked up collagen, because: women skin ages faster, and they suck at doing all the other things to keep good collagen and not do the bad things that fuck up collagen (aka, bad lifestyle)

Insanely insightful. Appreciate it.

Let me find some examples, of people that bloated their face likely with fillers. By doing on top, on top, ontop, etc..

madonna-before-after-pillow-face-Dr-Siew.jpg

Denise-Richards-Before-and-After.jpg

69id0ddgmid21.jpg

THEREFORE: If the amount of used fillers make you lose your lean-ness in face. It's been to much.

There is also 1 guy here. he ascended so hard with fillers. It was not even funny anymore. He had certain fail's that fillers could help for.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: far336 and Deleted member 6908
Let me find some examples, of people that bloated their face likely with fillers. By doing on top, on top, ontop, etc..

madonna-before-after-pillow-face-Dr-Siew.jpg

Denise-Richards-Before-and-After.jpg

69id0ddgmid21.jpg

THEREFORE: If the amount of used fillers make you lose your lean-ness in face. It's been to much.

There is also 1 guy here. he ascended so hard with fillers. It was not even funny anymore. He had certain fail's that fillers could help for.

Absurd someone like madonna had no-one around with the expertise to inform her what she was doing was excessive and that the respective surgeon was bullshitting.

Absurd someone like madonna had no-one around with the expertise to inform her what she was doing was excessive and that the respective surgeon was bullshitting.
It's kinda difficult, because for her it's likely choice between 2 type of bad things:
* looking like a bloathed frog with quit smooth skin; OR
* looking like a wrinkled granny

I mean. If she didn't do fillers, it would not mean she would had looked good now! Actually, arguably, she would maybe even look plenty worse, she would look like an elderly granny woman instead of like a bloathed frog.

She had this kind of wrinkles 10 years ago (at 52) "already". Which is normal for women at that age;
article-1301829-0AB9D2F7000005DC-787_233x423.jpg

If she done nothing her wrinkles now 10 years later, would had been like this. So she would look like this (which also sucks/ugly)m she would be full granny. SO she can only chose between 2 types of ugly (fully granny, or bloathed frog):

I can understand she chose this (bloath):
NINTCHDBPICT000487227512.jpg
madonna1605.jpg

over looking like this:
2448fefafdb93bf4f217bbd97f7f1ed4.jpg

Luckily for us man. Our skin ages 2x - 3x slower then women. So with proper Collagen lifestyle maxxing, we could be able to fight the Collagen reaper longer:

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
I have fillers and I don't want a future girlfriend to know this. A downside with fillers is that you are always stressed that you have to redo them in time, and that this can be obvious for a girlfriend you see all the time.

Implants or osteomies (sp?) do not have this downside.

i want fillers for my bad jaw but cant cope with more facial bloat :/

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I have fillers and I don't want a future girlfriend to know this. A downside with fillers is that you are always stressed that you have to redo them in time, and that this can be obvious for a girlfriend you see all the time.

Implants or osteomies (sp?) do not have this downside.
I always try to come up with medical reasons, for things I do. So they don't all go shouting faggot for what I do.
I can thus easily get away with moisterising (i have dry flaky skin, I lie then). or sunblock (i'm afriad of skin cancer, myfill in old family memeber had skin cancer). Red light therapy, for my joints.
What medical reason can I come up with for fillers? I can't yet, I know they isused for joint pains, but that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 6310
Eduard is spot on. They "migrate", and the patient thinks they have disappeared due to it not being noticeable anymore at the injection site. So they get more. Fillers migrate again.... over time it becomes more and more noticeable as the filler piles around the face.

• Woah
Eduard is spot on. They "migrate", and the patient thinks they have disappeared due to it not being noticeable anymore at the injection site. So they get more. Fillers migrate again.... over time it becomes more and more noticeable as the filler piles around the face.
Do you know if its possible to later chemically dissolve a filler that has been migrated?

• +1
Reactions: Usum and CursedOne
I always try to come up with medical reasons, for things I do. So they don't all go shouting faggot for what I do.
I can thus easily get away with moisterising (i have dry flaky skin, I lie then). or sunblock (i'm afriad of skin cancer, myfill in old family memeber had skin cancer). Red light therapy, for my joints.
What medical reason can I come up with for fillers? I can't yet, I know they isused for joint pains, but that's it.
I would like to have under eye fillers, chin and jaw fillers too. Where will the under eye filler, chin and jaw fillers migrate too? Can this be fought?

I would like to have under eye fillers, chin and jaw fillers too. Where will the under eye filler, chin and jaw fillers migrate too? Can this be fought?
I have no prrof. But I guestimate the under eye fillers have the biggest risk. Of migrating, and if they migrate making stuff ugly. Chin, even some migration should not be a biggy, jaw likewise. If the under eye filler moves down, then it sucks. For that reason for under eye fillers, I would use a really small amount. As little as possible to get the result you need. Plastic sugeon will push for more, it's like letting a car sales person decide how many cars you need to buy. That's also a reason why I "inject" myself, (not inject actually but I use Hyalaron (pneumatic) pen.

low dose as much as possible with fillers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Usum
I have no prrof. But I guestimate the under eye fillers have the biggest risk. Of migrating, and if they migrate making stuff ugly. Chin, even some migration should not be a biggy, jaw likewise. If the under eye filler moves down, then it sucks. For that reason for under eye fillers, I would use a really small amount. As little as possible to get the result you need.

Or do a series of face muscle exercises or face massage techiques to promote fat into being distributed upwards?

Last edited:
Yeah I have partial asymmetry which shows up as more than partial in photos. Imagine using them just to look good on tinder/bumble though? lol. Insane. Is that bloated/feminine effect permanent if you do go overboard? Are there any permanent long-term alterations they cause to your face?

I wouldn't rely on fillers to ascend tbh, there have been cases where ppl have gained 1 PSL just from fillers alone but it's best to just use them to correct asymmetry, reduce UEE and add angularity to the lower 3rd. Building good features with fillers might cause a bloated look and will look fake in most cases anyway. The last remains of filler can stay in the body for around 10 years but i think you can get a scan to see where they've migrated and then have a doctor dissolve them. About any long-term side effects, they can potentially cause skin stretching if you get too much filler regularly and non-HA fillers can cause infection.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
I have no prrof. But I guestimate the under eye fillers have the biggest risk. Of migrating, and if they migrate making stuff ugly. Chin, even some migration should not be a biggy, jaw likewise. If the under eye filler moves down, then it sucks. For that reason for under eye fillers, I would use a really small amount. As little as possible to get the result you need. Plastic sugeon will push for more, it's like letting a car sales person decide how many cars you need to buy. That's also a reason why I "inject" myself, (not inject actually but I use Hyalaron (pneumatic) pen.

low dose as much as possible with fillers.

What about fat grafts? I heard that 70% of fat grafting remains permanent. Fillers vs fat grafting

Last edited:
I've had nose filler as dorsal hump was/is my only legit facial fault. It is legit but defo not sustainable for long term due to cost. I wouldn't personally get them on my face apart from nose though and rhino is way higher risk, id only consider a rhino from a top surgeon as a botch would ruin face

I've had nose filler as dorsal hump was/is my only legit facial fault. It is legit but defo not sustainable for long term due to cost. I wouldn't personally get them on my face apart from nose though and rhino is way higher risk, id only consider a rhino from a top surgeon as a botch would ruin face
Risk of blindness is relatively high with nose filler (although still pretty miniscule)

What about fat grafts? I heard that 70% of fat grafting remains permanent. Fillers vs fat grafting
fatgrafts, are better, for when due to ageing a person losses volume. Most people use fillers to compensate for lost volume, I disaggree on using fillers for that or maybe still okay to add a tine bit of volume in certain places, but it should be minimal and need little fillers.

My general opinion.

Fillers for:
1. fixing assymatry
2. fixing massive flaws in chin or cheeck. Aka, dudes with absent recessed chanin and or jaw; with subhuma lower 3rds. Because even if the fillers migrate, that dude needs volumes there anyways.
For examples this woman subhuman chin. Even if fillers were to migrate or plump up that erea long term over time. It's all good, becaused anytheng better then that subhuman recessed chin:
drnestor.co_.uk_.jpg

3. cheeckbones and eye erea, only tiny tiny amounts should be done for loss of volume compensation.

Don't use fillers for:
1. wrinkles. Even though it works for wrinkles, you will run risk of making face puffy and losing it's leaness. wrinkles better combatted by all the other collagenmaxxing options (Red light therapy, retin-A, sunscreen block, etc... *1); and volume loss cuasing wrinkles/sagginess better be treated with fat put into face.
Most people that use fillers, use it against wrinkles I think.
2. getting cheeckbones. Maybe only very limited little amounts to add a tiny bit of volume. But when used alor/more, i feel risk when migration happens of fillers, it becomes to much plump.
Good high set ideal cheeckbones like models have, are not that plump but just very high set and bone-like sharp present. Very hard to replicate with fillers, and if can replicate with fillers initially, sue to migration in future and it spreading out it wont'be that local anymore and plump. *2

Above is my opinion. Plaistic surgeons say, fillers don't or hardly migrate, and stuff like that. I disagree, based on observation, from people that used it.

*1 collagen maxxing others then fillers

*2 cheeckbones

*2A high set cheeckbones like midels have, which are very bone-like and sharp
nkm07pkfex241.jpg
sean-o-pry.jpg
images
500full.jpg
e94efbef2d5e3abc_GettyImages-630312464.jpg

*2B Risk of fillers created cheeckbones, whom look plump, not difined enough, not bone-like enough, and more of fail then a plus:
** Short term succesfull result, high set fillers and sharp defined. BUT what if(?) they were to migrate downwards, sidewrads anr spread out, the comming future years due to gravity and everything saging anyways due to aging and so on? Then loss of it's high set feature, and loss of it's boney-like defention, and "just" plump/volume remains (aka, looks like fat cheecks then maybe more, the like haveing prominet cheecks with lean-ness and srong boney feature):
43691902_1929174417161618_345310736328687616_o.jpg

**Long term risk, imo. Or overuse cheeck fillers
lindsay-lohan-226x300.png
-> Plump; to much forward projection, to much spread out, to plump cheecbones, due to fillers to much use, and or migration of fillers.
Courtney-Cox-238x300.jpg
-> Plump again; to much forward projection, to much spread out, to plump cheecbones, due to fillers to much use, and or migration of fillers. She used to have cheeks like this when young:
courteney-cox-young-300x300.jpg

https://www.charlottesbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/joan-rivers.png -> Plump again; to much forward projection, to much spread out, to plump cheecbones, due to fillers to much use, and or migration of fillers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: amsterdammer, Deleted member 6908, HighIQcel and 1 other person
fatgrafts, are better, for when due to ageing a person losses volume. Most people use fillers to compensate for lost volume, I disaggree on using fillers for that or maybe still okay to add a tine bit of volume in certain places, but it should be minimal and need little fillers.

My general opinion.

Fillers for:
1. fixing assymatry
2. fixing massive flaws in chin or cheeck. Aka, dudes with absent recessed chanin and or jaw; with subhuma lower 3rds. Because even if the fillers migrate, that dude needs volumes there anyways.
For examples this woman subhuman chin. Even if fillers were to migrate or plump up that erea long term over time. It's all good, becaused anytheng better then that subhuman recessed chin:
drnestor.co_.uk_.jpg

3. cheeckbones and eye erea, only tiny tiny amounts should be done for loss of volume compensation.

Don't use fillers for:
1. wrinkles. Even though it works for wrinkles, you will run risk of making face puffy and losing it's leaness. wrinkles better combatted by all the other collagenmaxxing options (Red light therapy, retin-A, sunscreen block, etc... *1); and volume loss cuasing wrinkles/sagginess better be treated with fat put into face.
2. getting cheeckbones. Maybe only very limited little amounts to add a tiny bit of volume. But when used alor/more, i feel risk when migration happens of fillers, it becomes to much plump.
Good high set ideal cheeckbones like models have, are not that plump but just very high set and bone-like sharp present. Very hard to replicate with fillers, and if can replicate with fillers initially, sue to migration in future and it spreading out it wont'be that local anymore and plump. *2

Above is my opinion. Plaistic surgeons say, fillers don't or hardly migrate, and stuff like that. I disagree, based on observation, from people that used it.

*2 cheeckbones

nkm07pkfex241.jpg
sean-o-pry.jpg
images
500full.jpg

*2B Risk of fillers created cheeckbones, whom look plump, not difined enough, not bone-like enough, and more of fail then a plus:
** Short term succesfull result, BUT what if they were to migrate downwards the comming future years due to gravity and everything saging anyways due to aging?:

-> Plump; to much forward projection, to much spread out, to plump cheecbones, due to fillers to much use, and or migration of fillers.
Courtney-Cox-238x300.jpg
-> Plump again; to much forward projection, to much spread out, to plump cheecbones, due to fillers to much use, and or migration of fillers. She used to have cheeks like this when young:

https://www.charlottesbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/joan-rivers.png -> Plump again; to much forward projection, to much spread out, to plump cheecbones, due to fillers to much use, and or migration of fillers.

What is your view on face muscle exercises or face massage techniques in order to promote better distribution of fat around your face? Could this assist with areas where you lack volume or symmetry? Like one less full cheek compared to the other which is full.

My general opinion.

Fillers for:
1. fixing assymatry
drnestor.co_.uk_.jpg

Don't use fillers for:

*2 cheeckbones

nkm07pkfex241.jpg
sean-o-pry.jpg
images
500full.jpg

** Short term succesfull result, BUT what if they were to migrate downwards the comming future years due to gravity and everything saging anyways due to aging?:

Courtney-Cox-238x300.jpg

I bookmarked your post for future reference. I would like to try fillers into my jaw(including chin)

I have nasolobial folds(not severe) and dark circles under eyes. I have yet to try softmaxx and collagenmaxx but in case if it doesn't succeed I will go for fat grafts for nasolabial folds(legit?) and under eyes fillers.

I bookmarked your post for future reference. I would like to try fillers into my jaw(including chin)

I have nasolobial folds(not severe) and dark circles under eyes. I have yet to try softmaxx and collagenmaxx but in case if it doesn't succeed I will go for fat grafts for nasolabial folds(legit?) and under eyes fillers.
Fillers for nasal fold, and eye erea. I would be most concerned about. So if put it there, they better low dose, small amounts of fillers.
Remember, plastic surgeons often charge by the ml. This is a risk. Therefore maybe even consider, offering him to pay for more ml amount then you want him to use. Like he says,1 will use 2 ml around eyes. Say I will pay 2ml, but I want you to use only 0.5 ml.
You are paying the doctor by ml. But Hyalronic acid is not that expensive at all, so it's actually not the price of the product that affects the price much. You pay for his time. But if he injects only 0.5 ml; it will take him as much time roughly as 2ml, so he will lose money/income. While that 1.5 ml filler mayby only costs him like 10/15 bucks extra. Take that into consideration. Surgeons WILL sell you more ml, that's their business. Plus when they inject more ml, they can show big short term result s and wins. Long term, I feel risk of that plumpness.

All the above things I say above. They will argue, or say to be untrue. And I disagree.
They say:
- fillers don't migrate or spread out much, andwill stay in their place (imo, it does spread out an mirgate).
- fillers will dissolve after 6-9 months, so will return back to normal/base in that period (imo, you won't go back to normla/base before. it will stay in for years maybe even decade)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Usum, a.i.ngel and HighIQcel
just dont overdo it lol

What is your view on face muscle exercises or face massage techniques in order to promote better distribution of fat around your face? Could this assist with areas where you lack volume or symmetry? Like one less full cheek compared to the other which is full.
I have zero knowledge about face muscle exercises or face massage techniques.
It should in theroy be legit, that facse muscles help to shape face better or worse, so there should be some truth to that.

I recall claims of face muscles training helping against wrinkles. That I will call largely as cope. Wrinkles is all about collagen levels mostly (and some extend volume, but limited).
So face trainning should be legit-ish for shapeing face.
Hence for most dudes. That would mean. training jaw muscles, neck muscles and cheeck muscles. That shapes the face most.
just dont overdo it lol
Easier said then done. Because plastic surgeons injecting fillers. Likely 90+% PUSH you to overdo it.

• +1
Fillers for nasal fold, and eye erea. I would be most concerned about. So if put it there, they better low dose, small amounts of fillers.
Remember, plastic surgeons often charge by the ml. This is a risk. Therefore maybe even consider, offering him to pay for more ml amount then you want him to use. Like he says,1 will use 2 ml around eyes. Say I will pay 2ml, but I want you to use only 0.5 ml.
You are paying the doctor by ml. But Hyalronic acid is not that expensive at all, so it's actually not the price of the product that affects the price much. You pay for his time. But if he injects only 0.5 ml; it will take him as much time roughly as 2ml, so he will lose money/income. While that 1.5 ml filler mayby only costs him like 10/15 bucks extra. Take that into consideration. Surgeons WILL sell you more ml, that's their business. Plus when they inject more ml, they can show big short term result s and wins. Long term, I feel risk of that plumpness.
Understood. Very interesting. Appreciate your high IQ feedback!

Filers can add fullness. That's their job. I'd reccomend cheekbones with fillers. Thrle rest should be fat grafts implants and osteotomies

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Risk of blindness is relatively high with nose filler (although still pretty miniscule)
Yeah but should be going to a top tier doctor who knows aesthetics anyway, wouldnt trust an avg clinic

Filler migration and surgeons who use too much volume of fillers. See the Kardashians, with their weird duck lips and overall plastic looking face. Part of that is because of fillers added in areas which have migrated to unintended areas. Yes I know another user said it doesn't migrate "much" but millimetres on the face make monumental changes. This could result in your face looking bloated or worse, artificial.

Why would you want glabellar fillers? On your eye area, I really doubt you'll see a difference worth the time and money dedicated to the procedure. Your eye hooding/brow ridge seems fine.

Like surgery, there is literally nothing wrong with them if u know wat u are doing. 90% of surgeons are salesman they don’t have ur best interest in mind. It’s just their pockets& their reputation. It’s ur job to figure out wat your face needs.

Fillers can be good for rejuvenation, contouring (& apparently shifting facial angles as i came to find out today)
Each filler has a G-prime value. U can use that to figure out the projection that it will most likely give u. Find out wat u want to chance, Get a protractor & measure ur face & figure out how those filler MLs translate in mm, then ask the surgeon to inject half that amount in that specific site. If the results look ok, Add another 25% & just keep it that way. The whole idea of filler is that they soak up water. So if u have high water retention per se, they whatever angularity u got you’ll lose it if u over do it. Matter of fact u shouldn’t even get filler for angularity if that’s ur case

Migration is an over exaggerated issue. Theoretically it can only happen if u inject in the upper or mid thirds of the face. If u inject in the gonials or along the jawline it won’t turn u into the micheallin man. It will require a negative pressure differential to push those fillers upwards. So unless ur sleeping with ur head literally cooped up or got a pump inside ur face, any fillers to the lower third won’t migrate anywhere but to ur chin, which is not so bad for 95% of the male population.

Finally, there are 2 types of fillers, permenant (bellafill) & temporary (juvederm, restanyle etc). Always get the temporary except if ur treating naso folds. & if ur ever planning to get an osteotomy make sure u get a cbct scan & dissolve everything in ur lower third

Interesting. That includes even small bones such as the nasion and glabella for instance?

I tried use fillers to make up for my lack of zygomatic bone in the left cheek and the results were terrible. Posted my results here, search my profile

Fillers injected properly especially onto bone don't migrate apparently