Keep it in the family.

Ijustwannafuckbitche

Ijustwannafuckbitche

Iron
Don't EVER share golden looksmaxing advice to normies you don't really give a fuck about. We're living in one of the most evolutionarily competitive times humanity has ever experienced. Natural selection is a bitch, you MUST do pretty much everything that's in your power to improve your SMV and cut down the competition if you want to reproduce (biological success).
Coomers, simps, "men" who don't wanna have have children, LGBT, etc. are a GOOD THING since they reduce the competition pool.
In the future, everyone is gonna looksmax to even stand a chance. We're early enough, take advantage of it.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 6095 and 15 others
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Ijustwannafuckbitche
too late blackpill is mainstream

What kind of guy shares beauty advice anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FootLongDong, Deleted member 6400, deer and 5 others
Exactly, that's why I don't wanna blackpill anyone

its not like they would accept it lol
i told to my friend to tell his little brother not to mouth breath(the kid looks like a fucking duck recessed fag)
and he looked at me like an autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, xdxdxnice1, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
I honestly like to deadly argue with my grandma about me not being handsome

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 7125 and Bitch
I am somehow sad that I had to find this forum but also very glad that i found this forum

• +1
Reactions: DEFAULT, TopzCat1, deer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
You want your friends to be looksmaxed so that you become a more popular gang, also larger cheerleader effect. What you don't want to do however is to give advice to people who you aren't close friends with, that is setting you up for being cucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TopzCat1, UglyGod360 and 1 other person
You want your friends to be looksmaxed so that you become a more popular gang, also larger cheerleader effect. What you don't want to do however is to give advice to people who you aren't close friends with, that is setting you up for being cucked

"men" who don't wanna have have children
Hey thats me :p.

Also who tf looksmax to have childrens anyway ? You can just get surrogate and buy eggs from some tall Stacy and call it a day.

Looksmaxxing in current age is done to get laid easily with gl girls, not some old "muh carrying your genes". My genes are shit anyways, if I passed them on with surgery frauding this would force my kids to do the same and so on. Not worth it.

Let them think getting a woman is a few lines of text perfectly correlated with each other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 7240
Strong second post tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ijustwannafuckbitche
Just remember that we have AstroSky a.k.a AstroFillers lurking this forum waiting to steal ideas and sell it under the guise "ask me a question for money"

Hey thats me :p.

Also who tf looksmax to have childrens anyway ? You can just get surrogate and buy eggs from some tall Stacy and call it a day.

Looksmaxxing in current age is done to get laid easily with gl girls, not some old "muh carrying your genes". My genes are shit anyways, if I passed them on with surgery frauding this would force my kids to do the same and so on. Not worth it.
surrogate kids are more likelier to have some typa defect, they haven't fully figured it all out yet.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab
too late, my facebook page is full of penis extension guides and salludon mewing guide

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Ryan