facemaxx or death
Would you agree?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Alexanderr, WhiteGoodman and 5 others
of course

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, WhiteGoodman, ROTTING and 2 others
of course
It is kinda brutal for me cuz I am so subhuman that my mind is looking for more flaws so I have more to fix. I need to calm my brain otherwise I will probably fuck myself up. If you already have above average zygos don't turn yourself into a gaylord with zygo implants. If your hairline isn't giga high don't risk hairline lowering surgery etc...BRUTAL for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Indeed, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
No doubt. "fix failos before creating halos"

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 16834 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Kroker
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 2729 and Kroker
there is always a risk with plastic surgery
yea but getting bimax when you are recessed carries less aesthetic risk than getting bimax when you only have mild problems with your side profile for example

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
It is kinda brutal for me cuz I am so subhuman that my mind is looking for more flaws so I have more to fix. I need to calm my brain otherwise I will probably fuck myself up. If you already have above average zygos don't turn yourself into a gaylord with zygo implants. If your hairline isn't giga high don't risk hairline lowering surgery etc...BRUTAL for me
The only way to have long term sucess is to seperate your emotions for your looks. Which is why you must reject the notion that all of your value comes from your looks alone and realize you have innate value as a man. You have to remember that emotion is the enemy.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, needjawsurgery, Kroker and 5 others
yea but getting bimax when you are recessed carries less aesthetic risk than getting bimax when you only have mild problems with your side profile for example
thats true but at the end of the day it could still get botched (or u could even die like that dude that was killed by a foid surgeon)

• JFL
Reactions: needjawsurgery and Deleted member 2729
The only way to have long term sucess is to seperate your emotions for your looks. Which is why you must reject the notion that all of your value comes from your looks alone and realize you have innate value as a man. You have to remember that emotion is the enemy.
Very true tbh. I struggle with that because I have been blackpilled to the core. But even though I despise redpill bullshit it's true that a man and his ability to create has value that is not linked to looks.
thats true but at the end of the day it could still get botched (or u could even die like that dude that was killed by a foid surgeon)
Yea I don't think Ramieri or some other experienced surgeon would kill me during bimax but I fear of getting botched yes..

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Very true tbh. I struggle with that because I have been blackpilled to the core. But even though I despise redpill bullshit it's true that a man and his ability to create has value that is not linked to looks.

Yea I don't think Ramieri or some other experienced surgeon would kill me during bimax but I fear of getting botched yes..
ye low chance lmao but just saying
i agree with your point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Depends on the type of surgeries.
Obv the more surgeries you get the higher is the risk that you get botched or something goes wrong.
And especially with facial surgeries it’s pretty easy to fuck up harmony because almost every facial feature stands in relation to the others.

• +1
Well what does it mean?

"Keep the number of surgeries to a minimum" - this would mean just 0?​

It means as low as possible
Depends on the type of surgeries.
Obv the more surgeries you get the higher is the risk that you get botched or something goes wrong.
And especially with facial surgeries it’s pretty easy to fuck up harmony because almost every facial feature stands in relation to the others.
Yea I am just talking about facial surgeries cuz there ain't many surgeries that are not for the face. I can only think of LL and clavicle lengthening and maybe getting fillers injected into your dick I guess

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
  • +1
So..
'only' do surgeries till you are 'top 20% in looks'?

'Keep the number of surgeries to a minimum' does not mean anything. (Same as statement 'do not do too much surgeries')
Two people can think 'better keep the number of surgeries to a minimum' and mean all kinds of different things, it's a meaningless statement. It's like 'We are the party that stands for good policies that bring the country for it' - anybody on the political spectrum can make this statement.
A bluepiller will say 'keep it to a minimum = do no surgery ever'. A blackpiller could say 'keep it to a minimum = you only need this 1 surgery', another says 'keep it to a minimum = you only need these 3 surgeries'...

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 2729
So..
'only' do surgeries till you are 'top 20% in looks'?

'Keep the number of surgeries to a minimum' does not mean anything. (Same as statement 'do not do too much surgeries')
Two people can think 'better keep the number of surgeries to a minimum' and mean all kinds of different things, it's a meaningless statement. It's like 'We are the party that stands for good policies that bring the country for it' - anybody on the political spectrum can make this statement.
A bluepiller will say 'keep it to a minimum = do no surgery ever'. A blackpiller could say 'keep it to a minimum = you only need this 1 surgery', another says 'keep it to a minimum = you only need these 3 surgeries'...
Nope. 1-2 surgeries aren’t going to ascend some people.
How would you improve the statement then. When, in your opinion, is somebody doing "too much" surgeries, where is or where should be the limit?

How would you improve the statement then. When, in your opinion, is somebody doing "too much" surgeries, where is or where should be the limit?
If you do your research and have a clear plan of what you need to do to ascend then then no surgeries is “too many.”

I’m getting 8-9. That sounds like a lot to some people but I know what I need to do to ascend. No more, no less needed.

Plastic surgery has a bad name because people take it too far and shit looks unnatural.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and bogii
Where do we draw the line and call the the problem “mild” tho?

• +1
Nope. 1-2 surgeries aren’t going to ascend some people.
Nose and chin surgeries and I am good to go but that’s a shit load of money :/

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 2729
when you're normie it doesn't really matter if you fck up the Surgery does it? You go from invisible to invisible again

• JFL
- Get the minimum amount of surgeries needed
- share with respected users here photos so you don't fixate one a single problem like a lot of members here
-Always start with softmaxing.

• +1
If you do your research and have a clear plan of what you need to do to ascend then then no surgeries is “too many.”

I’m getting 8-9. That sounds like a lot to some people but I know what I need to do to ascend. No more, no less needed.

Plastic surgery has a bad name because people take it too far and shit looks unnatural.
It's hard to know which surgeries you need when you have body dismorphia/mental damage
Where do we draw the line and call the the problem “mild” tho?
yea well obviously always depends, its a tricky question in general
- Get the minimum amount of surgeries needed
- share with respected users here photos so you don't fixate one a single problem like a lot of members here
-Always start with softmaxing.
Probably asking for second opinions is the most important aspect yea

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and TrestIsBest
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and bogii