Keep your amount of surgeries to an absolute minimum

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Unavailable until 21/5/2024
Way too often do I see users claiming they’ll have 6-7 surgeries unaware of the fact the more surgeries you have, the higher the likelihood you’ll look like an overdone ken doll instead of that male model you imagined to look like.

You can’t expect to go from a subhuman to a natural-looking Chad due to a dozen surgeries. Keep realistic expectations and plan accordingly, which means...

Minimizing the number of surgeries required for you to look better or at your best. One of the most important aspects of improving one’s looks (if not the most important) is to look natural while or after doing it.

Truth be told, women will repulse at the thought of a man that’s had plastic surgery, let alone one that’s not only had surgery but looks overdone as well. Avoid a lifetime of regret, interrogative stares, and intrusive questions by making sure you only get the surgeries you truly need, so you’ll look better after surgery but also natural.

TLDR: Minimize your amount of surgeries by only getting surgeries ridding yourself of failos severely holding you back. This reduces the odds of you looking unnatural and overdone.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, bogii, Looks234 and 40 others
Way too often do I see users claiming they’ll have 6-7 surgeries unaware of the fact the more surgeries you have, the higher the likelihood you’ll look like an overdone ken doll instead of that male model you imagined to look like.

You can’t expect to go from a subhuman to a natural-looking Chad due to a dozen surgeries. Keep realistic expectations and plan accordingly, which means...

Minimizing the number of surgeries required for you to look better or at your best. One of the most important aspects of improving one’s looks (if not the most important) is to look natural while or after doing it.

Truth be told, women will repulse at the thought of a man that’s had plastic surgery, let alone one that’s not only had surgery but looks overdone as well. Avoid a lifetime of regret, interrogative stares, and intrusive questions by making sure you only get the surgeries you truly need, so you’ll look better after surgery but also natural.

TLDR: Minimize your amount of surgeries by only getting surgeries ridding yourself of failos severely holding you back. This reduces the odds of you looking unnatural and overdone.
should I like rob someone and then use that money for surgeries, ded actually considering this

the high iq version of the brainlet thread from earlier today

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Mouthbreath, datboijj and 4 others
based and 2peasinapodpilled

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6997

we need to make excuses just in case if someone asks us if we got surgery and we can't deny, say that I got sleep apnea or maybe my jaw broke

roddy-alves-ken-doll-01.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, LowTierNormie, Essonerian and 6 others
the high iq version of the brainlet thread from earlier today
Unironically he was biased but telling to people here, again and again that looks are nothing if you'r a genuine autist, is beneficial to all.
Osteotomies are good as long as you know what you'r doing, and have the least chances of looking uncanny, but bones by themselves are not everything as it's believed here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Unironically he was biased but telling to people here, again and again that looks are nothing if you'r a genuine autist, is beneficial to all.
Osteotomies are good as long as you know what you'r doing, and have the least chances of looking uncanny, but bones by themselves are not everything as it's believed here.
based

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
What about men who had lots of plastic surgeries?

david-gest.jpg
wayne-newton-9542098-1-402.jpg
images

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Alexanderr
And reduces risk of side effects

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Most surgeries look natural except implants and fillers tbh, if you are going to get implants then you really need to be careful.

Forgot to mention it‘ll benefit you financially and time-wise as well. You’ll have to save significantly less money, which means you can get the procedures quicker.

Depends on what one gets. Overdoing implants and ESPECIALLY fillers (this is the most common one overdone as it makes one look uncanny) I agree. I plan on doing MSE and Bimax to correct my maxillary deficiency and growth pattern (hyperdivergence) and supplement by infra area with an implant but nothing like fillers or 10 different implants

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Ceamce and acrylicspider
Surgery is the biggest cope that most people won't even do because they are too poor or scared.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, EverythingMaxxer and Essonerian
What about some risky surgeries such as a lip lift? That shit goes wrong you could end up looking gay. Hop

Surgery is the biggest cope that most people won't even do because they are too poor or scared.
I have enough money but I don’t like the idea of surgery, I wouldn’t feel natural anymore and everyone I know is gonna notice and comment on the change. But I’ll probably still do it, I have multiple flaws and the worst smile ever. I have a jaw surgery consultation scheduled.

riddle me this... have you had any surgeries yourself done?

riddle me this... have you had any surgeries yourself done?
No, but I have spent years researching a plethora of surgeries, looked at hundreds of before and afters, read dozens of posts of people who have had surgery which altogether prompted to come to this conclusion.

Since you seem to be disagreeing with the overall sentiment of my thread, please educate me on why people shouldn’t be minimalistic when it comes to cosmetic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 10172
No, but I have spent years researching a plethora of surgeries, looked at hundreds of before and afters, read dozens of posts of people who have had surgery which altogether prompted to come to this conclusion.

Since you seem to be disagreeing with the overall sentiment of my thread, please educate me on why people shouldn’t be minimalistic when it comes to cosmetic surgery.
I didn’t mean to come off a certain way I actually agree

less is more after all

I was just curious about what brought you to this conclusion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
It's better to get 2 or 3 subtle surgeries than trying to go really bold with 1.

The idea is that the sum of the handful of procedures can make a night and day positive difference but still look natural and no one can say for sure what exactly it is.

For example, getting double Jaw Surgery (say 7mm MMA) + a chin implant (7mm) + a rhinoplasty is better than getting just a 14mm Chin Implant.

I also want to clarify most "Botched Surgery" faces you find in magazines and on google images arent surgery at all but people trying to make injectables go farther than they ever can. (Trying to get the results of invasive surgery by minimally invasive means - Aggressive botox, fillers, threads)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Gaia262, jj43 and 4 others
JFL at you buddy boyo, 8 PSL or rope

The plastic over done look is ironically not even surgeries its mostly facial fillers that give that look. Also bad uncanny implants.

I dont really see osteotomies ever making someone look fake, it shouldn't as its natural bone being moved optimally.

I dont really see looks on a scale its binary you either pass or you don't and leaving failos behind in fear of looking fake seems misguided.

I advise a 360 approach to fix everything that needs to be fixed, however agree not to take anything to places it shouldn't.

I.e. straightening a bent nose vs trying to get an instagram thin nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
The amount of coping is too much. You kids are still new from PSL. I've seen dozens of Looksmaxers. I've seen guys who literally went from complete disgusting subhumans to Chadlites. Or subhuman to above average normie. I've never seen subhuman to Chad, however Chadlite IS ENOUGH. But from every single one of those guys not a single one of them looked uncanny from their surgeries. Not from the lip lifts, jaw implants, jaw surgery, jaw filler, chin filler, chin implants, sliding genioplasty, infraorbital eye implants, tear troughs, almond eye surgery, etc. The list goes on.

Never once I've seen any of those guys look uncanny. You bunch of faggots need to go out and do surgery if you must. The guys who mainly become uncanny is because they're retarded, and they didn't do enough research. Most of the time that is how they WANT to look. For example Eppley has given way too large jaw implants on some men, but I've spoken to Eppley personally myself, and those customers wanted them and they liked the look. Surgeons can only work with what your base. If you're low IQ to want a muh low gonial angle jaw implant then Eppley will do it, but you will look retarded, and shaped like a box

Anyway most of the uncanny looks from plastic surgery are from guys who want that, trans, or just botched fillers that surgeons had no business placing it in areas that they don't need to

Anyway it's very rare to look uncanny from plastic surgery. You dumb retards try to look at anything to not looksmax. Well guess what that sounds like a YOU problem and I hope you all live miserable lives

• +1
Reactions: entropy137 and Deleted member 10615

Users who are viewing this thread

Back