Keeping a diary is a good way to cope

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
I have a small notebook. I started to keep a diary. I am not that lonely but dont have friends who i can talk about my mental state and being a khhv (probably you dont have anyone like that too). I started to feel better when i started to write. Dont take it long so you can make it a habbit, keep it basic. Write about the things that affected your mental state at that day and write about the upcoming important things in your life if you have any. I also write about what i did in the name of looksmaxxing on that day.

Dont forget to keep it safe. None of you would be happy if your parrents found out you are the strongest candidate of being next ER.

I suggest you to do so tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and TUSSELEIF
I do.

Lots of pain inside the diary. But most of them are speaking to God and asking him why he did this to me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Tallooksmaxxer
I used forums and my friend for that but all of my good posts are gone

I also write to myself more private things

When I hit ima knock it out the park

Attachments

• B697585E-5B13-42F2-81F8-270F5162F0C0.png
    B697585E-5B13-42F2-81F8-270F5162F0C0.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I used forums and my friend for that but all of my good posts are gone
dont let people know much about your problems and your fears. even in internet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and wollet2
Good advice but you are a salafi AMINA KOYAYIM and I can't take you seriously for that.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 16530
meditate. gratidude jounral

I do.

Lots of pain inside the diary. But most of them are speaking to God and asking him why he did this to me
god has sent you on a mission. its your choice to succeed or fail i reccomend spending all your money to wander the cold rocky mountains of tibet

It would be unsettling for me
I even hate what I was 2 hours ago
Imagine days and months

I write a diary since early 2017

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
seethe more kafir (y)
It doesn't seem like it has done you any good either fella.
Joined Oct 27, 2021
Posts 1,029
Reputation 839
being a khhv
amaaaaan neyse ya sikerler. gençliğimi geri getirmeyecek bu konuşma.

Also JFL at her türlü boku yiyen ama çocuğuna selef dânemini yaşatan ebeveynler :lul::lul:. Ve genel olarak ikiyüzlü türkler.

I have a small notebook. I started to keep a diary. I am not that lonely but dont have friends who i can talk about my mental state and being a khhv (probably you dont have anyone like that too). I started to feel better when i started to write. Dont take it long so you can make it a habbit, keep it basic. Write about the things that affected your mental state at that day and write about the upcoming important things in your life if you have any. I also write about what i did in the name of looksmaxxing on that day.

Dont forget to keep it safe. None of you would be happy if your parrents found out you are the strongest candidate of being next ER.

I suggest you to do so tbh.
set up weekly goals, supplements you take etc.. feel free to make the book messy it's your and you should be ok with it being unperfect

don't waste too much effort on it but don't make it worthless either
I do.

Same goes for you bud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372, Tallooksmaxxer and Vermilioncore