Kekee is the biggest coper here by saying Barrett isn’t human

Pei

Pei

Kraken
I would argue he’s a real human, he is what one should actually look like. He resembles what people in Paleolithic times would have looked like. He tries to argue recessed subhumans like Bieber are what human should look like, I disagree. With the advent of the agriculture revolution humans became more tamed when social structures started to become formed and people started appointing leaders. In order for a leader to be successful subordination and compliance from his people is everything. This is like how humans turned wolves into pugs to have total control over them. This same thing happened to people. This lead to domestication of the human species which is displayed in our skull structures becoming literally worse. I repeat that Barrett is what a real human should look like, a human that wasn’t deformed because of cuck taming that happened during the forming of civilizations. He is the wolf while justin beiber is subhuman pug. @Kekee

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Thumbs up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over, Sanguinius, Agendum and 1 other person
I would argue he’s a real human, he is what one should actually look like. He resembles what people in Paleolithic times would have looked like. He tries to argue recessed subhumans like Bieber are what human should look like, I disagree. With the advent of the agriculture revolution humans became more tamed when social structures started to become formed and people started appointing leaders. In order for a leader to be successful subordination and compliance from his people is everything. This is like how humans turned wolves into pugs to have total control over them. This same thing happened to people. This lead to domestication of the human species which is displayed in our skull structures becoming literally worse. I repeat that Barrett is what a real human should look like, a human that wasn’t deformed because of cuck taming that happened during the forming of civilizations. He is the wolf while justin beiber is subhuman pug. @Kekee
couldve just posted:
He cromagnid lol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Barret is a human: an alien looking human, nothing more than that.