Kekfuel: We got looksmaxxing apps now

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology

Which one of you 14yr old .org retards created this cringe shit? Muh moneymaxxing

IMG 3623

IMG 3624

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, Sexually Disabled, N1666 and 4 others
K shamis brainlet dick munchers have united

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, leir, mvp2v1 and 7 others
yep thank the godfather curlyheadjames

he basically settled the trend Bud bluud

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Timmy, N1666, piec and 2 others
they got the tiktok rizz party kids yoooo :eek::eek::eek:

yep thank the godfather curlyheadjames

he basically settled the trend Bud bluud
PSL topic rose to peak in 2022 due to the red pill v/s Blackpill war between Scamza and that ginger subhuman…what’s his name again? Oh yeah that Wheatwaffles.

Departure of Curlyhead James from the forum ignited it further in early 2023.

August 2023 and boom! Half of the looksmaxxing community from reels to YouTube is now owned by Indians (literally).

Anyone who joined the forum after this point, I refuse to take them seriously.
B-but I waz browzing da forum since 2007 bro :soy: just KYS normie infiltrator

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, N1666, randomop and 4 others
PSL topic rose to peak in 2022 due to the red pill v/s Blackpill war between Scamza and that ginger subhuman…what’s his name again? Oh yeah Wheatwaffles.
Grrrrr we should get fucking rid of scamza

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink and lunin7
Which one of you 14yr old .org retards created this cringe shit? Muh moneymaxxing
K Shami created it or Is at least heavily sponsored by it, since him and his little "mogwarts" people shove it down tiktoks throat

K Shami created it or Is at least heavily sponsored by it, since him and his little "mogwarts" people shove it down tiktoks throat
We should fucking kill them

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxxer666
Haha that gay faggot who leaked his own dickpicks?

I hope that faggot die also, agreed
I remember when they showed you in tiktok trying to make fun of you, but it hurted your feeling 😢

• So Sad
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Those apps are the biggest bs ever

#AD

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Never would have thought this looksmaxxing shit will be popular with teens and go mainstream but here we are

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, likenesss and N1666
I hate normies so much. The people who make these apps and bullshit courses only found out about looksmaxxing through tiktok.

It's these tiktok Jews like k shami, they milked the whole thing. Even my NT normie friends were paying for this shit, I wanted to sperg out so badly but I would've looked like an idiot to them.

either there’s gonna be a blackpill uprising, like the redpill movement. The manosphere will have a shift. or by next 2 months looksmaxxing trends will die down. It either dies a funny ‘ahahaha shhh im mewing 🧏🏻‍♂️🤫’ trend

or

we see an increase of suicide rates in men, being blackpilled on things they cant change. and infidelity increasing too because more and more women being aware of their value.