Kekomaxxing çok overrated

Greece received extremely powerful missiles, aircrafts and drones from Israel their best friend.

Turkey has horrible aircraft and missiles that have shit range.
America gives nothing to turkey because turkey is a muslim shithole that is Israel's enemy.

Greece has superior modern weapons that have much much bigger range than turkeys and can destroy turkey military in less than an hour and Israel will always fight with Greece.

Israel fucks ur gods ass and America pisses in his mouth. ur god satan of pisslam.
By the time 2100 niggers and other brown migrants will be the majority of your country.They will most likely breed ur women while u gonna die in a battle with me.
Its over for nationalist faggots.The only way to survive in this nature is winning the war and raping the women of losing side.
I will gladly rape ur women if i win and it is not even bad since if we won't fight nigger men will breed greek women just like the rest of european women

By the time 2100 niggers and other brown migrants will be the majority of your country.They will most likely breed ur women while u gonna die in a battle with me.
Its over for nationalist faggots.The only way to survive in this nature is winning the war and raping the women of losing side.
I will gladly rape ur women if i win and it is not even bad since if we won't fight nigger men will breed greek women just like the rest of european women
Well turkish brown migrants are commiting so much crime, rapes and murders in germany aswell as breeding with them. A turk should NOT be saying this. All turk migrants are low iq and useless, get the fuck out of europe

• WTF
Reactions: maarda
Well turkish brown migrants are commiting so much crime, rapes and murders in germany aswell as breeding with them. A turk should NOT be saying this. All turk migrants are low iq and useless, get the fuck out of europe
Leave us alone

• +1
Reactions: microsoft
Leave us alone
I'll leave you alone once you stop posting bullshit talking about brown migrants like nigga YOU are the brown migrant

• +1
Reactions: maarda
I'll leave you alone once you stop posting bullshit talking about brown migrants like nigga YOU are the brown migrant
I'm not doing this shit, stop bumping threads unnecessarily

• +1
Reactions: microsoft