Kept my girl up for most of the night with my snoring. She didn't tell me till around 5.30am.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
Ended up having to give her the ear plugs that I use when the neighbours construction work is going on outside. (Washed them thoroughly obviously)

So I've just got out of bed and left her there with the plugs in and it's 8.20am.

I have never snored in my mother fucking life, but it's started. What is going on here? Is this the unconscious mewing I've learned to do ever since the 2020 pandemic? I do see a little bit of an overbite. I can't lie.

Shall I get a smile direct club aligner?

Bless her I've left her sleeping like Tinkerbell and the curtains and shut. I'm literally in the dark typing this lmao.

Autists that know about this or those with experience, pls help me out bruv.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: \/orman, BrahminBoss, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
NGL, Sometimes there is nothing you can do about it but it would never hurt to try aligner or anything that them doctors recommend. There are also some other reasons for snoring such as such as poor muscle tone, bulky throat tissue (like me), or a long soft palate or uvula.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and MakinItHappen
NGL, Sometimes there is nothing you can do about it but it would never hurt to try aligner or anything that them doctors recommend. There are also some other reasons for snoring such as such as poor muscle tone, bulky throat tissue, or a long soft palate or uvula.

I also grind my teeth.

All of this shit never occurred prior to me being sold the dream I'd get Brad Pitt's jaw with squeezing my tongue on the bitch of my mouth. The mew family should issue me with compensation. Slaphead faggots.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 16275, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
Let’s assume (hypothetically) that you are in fact Ravi. Then yeah you can just slap the shit out of that 39yr fat Becky you are sleeping with

• JFL
Reactions: Whatashame and Whitepill_Saint
Let’s assume (hypothetically) that you are in fact Ravi. Then yeah you can just slap the shit out of that 39yr fat Becky you are sleeping with

LMAO she's around my age you stupid ignorant jealous faggot. Sleeping with when I've been in a LTR with her approaching 3 yrs? Lol. Sad. You know it's STILL an incel forum when having a girlfriend is not believed.

The cope by these incels is staggering.

3766767 71528252

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
U are recessed get bimax for u snoring issue.

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and Whitepill_Saint
LMAO she's around my age you stupid ignorant jealous faggot.
So are you a 39yr old slum dweller in nothinghamshire or just a retard who lacks sense of humour in comprehending parody phrases?

• JFL
Reactions: Whatashame and Whitepill_Saint
Ended up having to give her the ear plugs that I use when the neighbours construction work is going on outside. (Washed them thoroughly obviously)
Ear plugs lose their effectiveness if you wash them, it ruins the foam, you can wash silicone ear plugs, but they block sound less effectively and are less comfortable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen and Whitepill_Saint
So are you a 39yr old slum dweller in nothinghamshire or just a retard who lacks sense of humour in comprehending parody phrases?
he has 45

Mouthtape. It relieved mine.