Keratopigmentation? Too good to be true?

coispet

coispet

Global Moderator
Staff
Apparently it’s better than implants and normal depigmentation

it says they’re meant to be safer, permanent and also more natural looking

i’ve seen some people talk about it on here but not too prevalent here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AryanChadification, Clavicular, angelo and 1 other person
Less natural looking than implants but safer.
You can look at some of the results and they look ridiculous.
Moderate change like dark brown to light brown is ideal

Just get contacts jfl

Less natural looking than implants but safer.
You can look at some of the results and they look ridiculous.
Moderate change like dark brown to light brown is ideal
what i’m planning on

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Just inject dye into your eyes theory.

bumping for intrest, seems like its only 6-10k but a massive SMV boost. Would prob halo more to get blue/green eyes rather than spend 10k on another surgery. My subhuman dark green eyes look brown from over 2 ft away so im thinking about this, considering they do it in my city.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
bumping for intrest, seems like its only 6-10k but a massive SMV boost. Would prob halo more to get blue/green eyes rather than spend 10k on another surgery. My subhuman dark green eyes look brown from over 2 ft away so im thinking about this, considering they do it in my city.
Bhenchod… I have T50

Thing is though the more expensive treatments yield more natural looking results, you don’t wanna look uncanny as fuck, especially if you’re brown like me, wouldn’t fit my pheno archetype, you could pull off blue eyes, in fact it would help you a lot harder than your current green eyes

Bhenchod… I have T50

Thing is though the more expensive treatments yield more natural looking results, you don’t wanna look uncanny as fuck, especially if you’re brown like me, wouldn’t fit my pheno archetype, you could pull off blue eyes, in fact it would help you a lot harder than your current green eyes
I wanna get jade green not blue, blue wont look right
IMG 7787

Heres a pic of me by 2026

• +1
how do you know this is safe other than what they are claiming on their website?

No no it's not better. It looks like cheap one toned contacts. Eyes have no dept.

Do laser if you have dark green! Green or hazel eyes have less pigments than brown so they are a lot easier to treat!

Don't do Keratopigmentation : it doesn't look good at all, mostly if you choose a bright color. Also the color fades and you'll need touch up.

Do laser if you have dark green! Green or hazel eyes have less pigments than brown so they are a lot easier to treat!

Don't do Keratopigmentation : it doesn't look good at all, mostly if you choose a bright color. Also the color fades and you'll need touch up.
Ok thanks for the enthusiasm :lul:

• JFL
No no it's not better. It looks like cheap one toned contacts. Eyes have no dept.
U got laser right? Mirin ur giga low inhibition

@coispet @Clavicular
Idk if you guys will know who this is but the fact or cap doctor from 2020 tiktok
Dr Brian Boxer Walcher
He recently started doing eyecolour change at his Beverly Hills practise, its done with laser and he claims it’s safer than keratopigmentation and takes 15 mins

@coispet @Clavicular
Idk if you guys will know who this is but the fact or cap doctor from 2020 tiktok
Dr Brian Boxer Walcher
He recently started doing eyecolour change at his Beverly Hills practise, its done with laser and he claims it’s safer than keratopigmentation and takes 15 mins
I think kerato is kinda gay looking, stroma looks better and more striking to me

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and sub5pslathlete
I think kerato is kinda gay looking, stroma looks better and more striking to me
I haven’t seen any results of stroma online?

@Akatlyn claims to have got laser for his eyes, and his results mog

Where's the before and after

@coispet @Clavicular
Dr Brian Boxer Walcher
Can you post the link to the video of this laser, boyo? Because I think you are mistaken. I checked his Instagram account and didn’t find anything about it. There’s a Reels from 08/28 about this procedure named ColorEyes and it takes 15 minutes to change eye color, but the last hashtag written is “keratopigmentation”.