edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
3A67386C DDFC 4BD9 9648 B1C25299C7D4

Incredible texture , dries within minutes , Very easy and manageable

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GalacticHero, Deleted member 23209, n0rthface and 4 others
What's your natural hair texture? Did you do it by yourself or with a stylist?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
What's your natural hair texture? Did you do it by yourself or with a stylist?
Myself at home . My foid hair dresser told me what formula to get and to get the one she normally uses in the salon so i went ahead and got it . My natrual hair is 2b - 2c . My hair now is 1c . I wanted to try curtains but that was impossible to have with 2c . I add a texture spray holder after i dry my hair because i just didnt like my hair being pin straight . The spray adds volume and texture

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, AscendingHero and Deprived
Myself at home . My foid hair dresser told me what formula to get and to get the one she normally uses in the salon so i went ahead and got it . My natrual hair is 2b - 2c . My hair now is 1c . I wanted to try curtains but that was impossible to have with 2c . I add a texture spray holder after i dry my hair because i just didnt like my hair being pin straight . The spray adds volume and texture
Just what I need. My hair is wavy and frizzy, only looks good when I straighten it but it's tedious. Can I get a link for what you used or will any keratin treatment work fine?

I wanted to use a relaxer (the one black girls use to straighten their coily hair) but I feel like it's too strong and drying since my hair isn't as curly and around 2b

Last edited:
  • +1
Think I'll try this. My hair is also around 2b-2c. It looks ok when it's shorter but if I grow it out it looks ridiculous

• +1
Just what I need. My hair is wavy and frizzy, only looks good when I straighten it but it's tedious. Can I get a link for what you used or will any keratin treatment work fine?

I wanted to use a relaxer (the one black girls use to straighten their coily hair) but I feel like it's too strong and drying since my hair isn't as curly and around 2b
Search up kativa brazilian keratin straightening treatment . Just dont wash your hair for 3 days after you get it done . You can get by with dry shampoo thats what i always use . Try to wash it with shampoo 2x a week , conditioner everyday .

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Think I'll try this. My hair is also around 2b-2c. It looks ok when it's shorter but if I grow it out it looks ridiculous
View attachment 1838862
I would stay away from kertain then . Just condition your hair everyday with oils

How did u apply the treatment?
Could explain the process u took
Or do u have any yt links?

Any tutorial how you applied it yourself

Is it a shampoo?

done keratin treatment last year it wears off crazy fast like in two months

also you need to flat iron your hair so it damage it