Keto and intermittent fasting saved(?) my life - 199lbs lost so far

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
vZL41rG.png

OP Fell for the keto and intermittent fasting meme

The best shit for cutting is alternate day fasting because of how fast it is to reach your goal and how little effort it takes compared to dieting.

keto is a scam, you lose water weight from not being carb loaded so people thing it's really effective when it's not. Fat is over 2x as calorie dense by weight so if you eat high fat you will be able to eat tons of calories before feeling full because you still have a big stomach capacity. You will also feel like shit if you do it because your body prefers carbs.

looseskincel

• +1
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong
Eat carbs don't eat soy and fat
Most importantly don't eat in excess

The keto diet is not ideal, you should keep your carbs. But in order to lose weight, I would suggest these things:
  • Reduce insulin. Low glycemic index diet (you can supplement Chromium Picolinate: https://www.byclue.com/product/now-foods-chromium-picolinate-200-mcg-250-capsules/)+ Intermittent fasting.
  • Start eating organic foods that are bio-compatible with your body.
  • HIIT exercises/workouts.
  • Improve the bacterial flora. Fermented foods, probiotics and fiber.
  • Diet rich in fiber, healthy fats and moderate in protein. Remember to make a caloric deficit (cut about 200 - 500 calories to your reference TDEE).

how about just dont eat in general?

like I get its "crash dieting" but like if you have the willpower then just dont eat anything and just drink water you will guaranteed to lose a ton of weight. no need to go on all these fad diets just dont eat

why ditch carb when ice cream exist