Key to keeping your hair intact

Jaime lannister.

Jaime lannister.

Bronze
What besides genetics and diet determines your hair length, quality and growth rate, how do we avoid the balding death sentence awaiting most of us. I don’t want to loser my hair. It’s over for chemo-cels.

Not a lot. My father is a smoker, overweight had heart attack and is still NW2 and 66

• +1
Reactions: noorwoodinfinite, HighIQcel and Subhuman trash
Fin, minox, biotin vitamin d

And use a conditioner (my hair has never been this smooth)

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Jaime lannister. and hairyballscel
Just get lucky and don't have bad genes

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Don't take shower

Oh my fucking god, just the close the damn forum, I’ve had enough of these graycels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
What besides genetics and diet determines your hair length, quality and growth rate, how do we avoid the balding death sentence awaiting most of us. I don’t want to loser my hair. It’s over for chemo-cels.
There's a lot of strong research that suggests scalp tension on the crown affects the way DHT behaves, which is why DHT leads to hair growth on the body/ face but hair loss on the top of the head.

They actually modelled skin tension on the scalp and it corresponds almost perfectly to the pattern of hair loss. There's still some flaws with this theory, but IMO its the best one so far.
Screen Shot 2020 07 03 at 65956 pm

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi, Deleted member 5292, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
There's a lot of strong research that suggests scalp tension on the crown affects the way DHT behaves, which is why DHT leads to hair growth on the body/ face but hair loss on the top of the head.

They actually modelled skin tension on the scalp and it corresponds almost perfectly to the pattern of hair loss. There's still some flaws with this theory, but IMO its the best one so far. View attachment 490815
cliffs?

They actually modelled skin tension on the scalp and it corresponds almost perfectly to the pattern of hair loss. There's still some flaws with this theory, but IMO its the best one so far. View attachment 490815

I heard someone mention that hair follicles were taken from a thinning area, then placed somewhere else and the follicles would still miniaturize. So tension might only be one out of many things that relieve hair loss

• +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister.
I heard someone mention that hair follicles were taken from a thinning area, then placed somewhere else and the follicles would still miniaturize. So tension might only be one out of many things that relieve hair loss
There's some debate over that: it may or may not disprove the theory. At the end of the day, the treatment from this theory (intense scalp massage) is free so just try it and see.

quite interesting tbh

gonna take a look at this theory

so skin tension good or bad?

Fight it to the death