OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Keynes and Marx were correct.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27746, Lord-Arthur_17, irrumator praetor and 1 other person
I liked this post because u are a cutecel

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
Hayek was right and his policies should be implemented
Keynes is the reason our economy is dogshit and Marx was a commie jew

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed and Deleted member 6128

Keynes is the reason our economy is dogshit and Marx was a commie jew
Keynes is right. If you implement austerity via classical economics, you automatically send the economy into a Depression.

Marx was right that technology is actually used to lengthen the working day under Capitalism. Also the tendency for the rate of profit to fall over time.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: irrumator praetor and fauxfox
Keynes is right. If you implement austerity via classical economics, you automatically send the economy into a Depression.
Depression is inevitable. The best thing to do is nothing as the market will regulate itself. Intervening in the market will make everything worse

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
Depression is inevitable. The best thing to do is nothing as the market will regulate itself. Intervening in the market will make everything worse

Not arguing with ancap bullshit

• Ugh..
Reactions: irrumator praetor
Govt appointed gf is the only policy I will ever support

Recently (1-2 months ago), Gisele Bündchen was invited to attend a party and she received a fee of $600,000 just for her presence. Meanwhile, the waiters who worked at the party were paid only $50 for that night. Marx's theory of surplus value implies that the value of something is intrinsic to the labor/effort/difficulty it took to produce. Tell me, who do you think had more work during that party? Why did Gisele Bündchen received hundreds of thousands of dollars that night while the waiters, who clearly had more work to do by serving and entertaining the customers, earned much less? Marx's theory of surplus value is complete bullshit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, looksmaxxed and incel194012940
Keynes mogs Hayek to outer space, but his professor (Alfred Marshall) is even more based than him.

Recently (1-2 months ago), Gisele Bündchen was invited to attend a party and she received a fee of $600,000 just for her presence. Meanwhile, the waiters who worked at the party were paid only $50 for that night. Marx's theory of surplus value implies that the value of something is intrinsic to the labor/effort/difficulty it took to produce. Tell me, who do you think had more work during that party? Why did Gisele Bündchen received hundreds of thousands of dollars that night while the waiters, who clearly had more work to do by serving and entertaining the customers, earned much less? Marx's theory of surplus value is complete bullshit.
this is very low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
wdym, did i said something wrong?
You have clearly never actually read Marx, David Ricardo or any classical/neoclassical economist for that matter (and the Austrian School of Economics is literally meme-tier economics, that shit only has relevance because it serves the status quo).

You have clearly never actually read Marx, David Ricardo or any classical/neoclassical economist for that matter (and the Austrian School of Economics is literally meme-tier economics, that shit only has relevance because it serves the status quo).
Austrian school of economics is the only right one, the rest are the terraplanists of economy

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
Austrian school of economics is the only right one, the rest are the terraplanists of economy
Go read the classics and do an economics course on the side, thank me later, I'm speaking from my personal experience as a former ancap (meme ideology).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and ;-;
none of these theories matter when you're comparing them on paper, just look a the outcomes. keynesian economics is a disaster wherever it is adopted. it's the commie's foot in the door that's why they love it. they love the idea, not because it works.

none of these theories matter when you're comparing them on paper, just look a the outcomes. keynesian economics is a disaster wherever it is adopted. it's the commie's foot in the door that's why they love it. they love the idea, not because it works.
I'm not ancap or libertarian, but they are right on economics that's just a fact.
I. After seceding from the USSR, Estonia's poverty rate increased from 1% to 37%.

II. Latvia seceded from the Soviet Union in 1991. As a result of the bourgeois counterrevolution, Latvia's poverty rate increased from 1% in the late 1980s to 22% in 1995.

III. Due to the capitalist counterrevolution, poverty increased from 1% in the late 1980s to 30% in 1994. In 2009, the IMF cut wages for Lithuanian health and education workers by 20% to 40%.

IV. In December 1989, the West pressured the GDR into adopting a 3:1 exchange rate between the Eastern and Western currencies even though the eastern mark had a much higher purchasing power for basic consumer goods. Westerners flowed into the GDR and plundered the country by buying commodities for less than 10% of their normal prices using the new exchange rate.

The majority of East Germans only began to support unification in 1990, when Westerners had dropped the GDR's standard of living by more than two-thirds by shopping there with the 3:1 exchange rate. At this time, they still wanted a left-wing government. Western conservatives promised to establish a 1:1 exchange rate if bourgeois parties won the GDR's elections, leading those parties to narrowly win the 1990 elections and impose a capitalist counterrevolution.

If capitalism is better, explain it

Your ideology only helps the wealthy, which you will never become. Social mobility is incredibly difficult, and without ways to help the lower class, the poor have no chance of becoming wealthy.

Keynes is the reason our economy is dogshit
Prove it

Your ideology only helps the wealthy, which you will never become. Social mobility is incredibly difficult, and without ways to help the lower class, the poor have no chance of becoming wealthy.

Prove it
Islam