KFC is ideal for bodybuilding post-workout

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
I recently finished my gym session now I went on my way to order KFC which has one of the best macros for building muscle. (Expensive tho)
Perfect place to go and eat after sore muscles from a chest, shoulder and tricep workout

What I ordered:

(Trilogy box meal) - 1145 kcal: 58g protein, 122.4g carbs and 44.6g fat.

Zinger burger:
How Many Calories in KFC?

Fillet burger: (One piece)

Fat5.6 g
Carbs6.3 g
Fibre-
Protein13.8 g

Popcorn chicken (Medium):

Nutritional Summary:​

Cals
Fat
16.3g
Carbs
16.5g
Protein
19.9g

Regular fries:

Cals
Fat
12g
Carbs
35.3g
Protein
3.4g

Yesterday I deadlifted 140 kg as my new 1 rep max can't wait to see the progress!

I am an 18 y.o who still continues to bulk through summer and still remain shredded year round!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20179, Jamaldickjavontus and AngryShortMale
Indeed you are right, this is how Andrew tate stays shredded all year

Tate said, “You’ll be OK if you eliminate sugar from your diet and consume everything else,” adding that he only eats once a day, drinks alcohol, and smokes cigars. “I sometimes post photographs on Instagram when I appear in fantastic form. I suppose I am in incredible form. People often ask me, 'Wow, how do you prepare your meals?' And I said, 'Bro, meal preparation, KFC. My diet is not very good. But I believe it is because I worked out so hard when I was younger. You create a foundation and can’t lose it if you’re not an idiot.”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, midlatinocel, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
Indeed you are right, this is how Andrew tate stays shredded all year

View attachment 2332185

Tate said, “You’ll be OK if you eliminate sugar from your diet and consume everything else,” adding that he only eats once a day, drinks alcohol, and smokes cigars. “I sometimes post photographs on Instagram when I appear in fantastic form. I suppose I am in incredible form. People often ask me, 'Wow, how do you prepare your meals?' And I said, 'Bro, meal preparation, KFC. My diet is not very good. But I believe it is because I worked out so hard when I was younger. You create a foundation and can’t lose it if you’re not an idiot.”

I mean chicken is the best for consuming protein, no wonder why many bodybuilders eat it. If you wanna stay shredded and eat kfc just go for chicken and regular chips. Cut the carbs a little. Most fat in KFC's food is 'good' fat anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
I mean chicken is the best for consuming protein, no wonder why many bodybuilders eat it. If you wanna stay shredded and eat kfc just go for chicken and regular chips. Cut the carbs a little. Most fat in KFC's food is 'good' fat anyways.
Chicken is godsend. Fish smells like shit, eggs are good but only have so much protein, too much dairy causes inflammation

But chicken, I eat one serving of chicken breast and bam, I get 78 g of protein in one go

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Chicken is godsend. Fish smells like shit, eggs are good but only have so much protein, too much dairy causes inflammation

But chicken, I eat one serving of chicken breast and bam, I get 78 g of protein in one go
Boom GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
I recently finished my gym session now I went on my way to order KFC which has one of the best macros for building muscle. (Expensive tho)
Perfect place to go and eat after sore muscles from a chest, shoulder and tricep workout

What I ordered:

(Trilogy box meal) - 1145 kcal: 58g protein, 122.4g carbs and 44.6g fat.

Zinger burger:
How Many Calories in KFC?

Fillet burger: (One piece)

Fat5.6 g
Carbs6.3 g
Fibre-
Protein13.8 g

Popcorn chicken (Medium):

Cals
Fat
16.3g
Carbs
16.5g
Protein
19.9g

Regular fries:

Cals
Fat
12g
Carbs
35.3g
Protein
3.4g

Yesterday I deadlifted 140 kg as my new 1 rep max can't wait to see the progress!

I am an 18 y.o who still continues to bulk through summer and still remain shredded year round!
140 kg is good keep grinding bro

• Love it
It’s too salty and it makes me very thirsty tbh.

• +1