Khabib was a true legend

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
him humbling Conor gives me so much dopamine every time I watch it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lebronjames23, fuxkdakikez, yvngbreadstick and 3 others
sub heavyweight class is a joke who cares

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 21899, Narcissus🥀 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, kebab and WishIwasChico
cage at those 5'6" manlets acting all gangsters when any bum in heavyweight class with a negative record could crush them
Not pound for pound they can’t? So be quiet

Khabib would give you smesh jfl
cage at those 5'6" manlets acting all gangsters when any bum in heavyweight class with a negative record could crush them

Caucasians are based.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Not pound for pound they can’t? So be quiet
pound for pound is a manlet cope. they're just bigger and stronger no need to make up imaginary scenarios in which the manlet would suddenly turn out bigger proportionally to their strength and mantain the same speed

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Slaves fighting for money lol
And youre a bigger slave for watching them
I could beat the shit out of any professional fighter

• JFL
Slaves fighting for money lol
And youre a bigger slave for watching them
I could beat the shit out of any professional fighter
Biggest schizo moment I’ve legit seen on this forum any pro fighter would rearrange your face you fucking clown shut your mouth

Biggest schizo moment I’ve legit seen on this forum any pro fighter would rearrange your face you fucking clown shut your mouth
No lol
I would kill them if i used gorilla martial arts
They only know how to fight in rings, who knows if they can even do that and fights are just staged down to every move to entertain slaves

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, yeeyeeslayer and WishIwasChico
him humbling Conor gives me so much dopamine every time I watch it.
Connor was a funny little guy it's too bad that big mean ethnic man with the thick beard destroyed his ego

He is an idiot he’s ye eights have the least skill tbh they just really on swinging haymakers heavyweight division is the worst one
lighter weight is way more spectacular and skilled

also khabib runs around 200lbs he grappled with an heavyweight ufc fighter for his training camp and completely pinned him down on the ground the heavyweight couldn’t do shit, so this take is retarded too

but bulls shadowboxing form mogs, I‘d take his takes regarding martial arts serious

• +1

also khabib runs around 200lbs he grappled with an heavyweight ufc fighter for his training camp and completely pinned him down on the ground the heavyweight couldn’t do shit, so this take is retarded too

but bulls shadowboxing form mogs I would take his takes regarding martial arts serious
Ye @the BULL is a legit retard lol

• JFL
Was so satisfying watching him get bitched in the ring after all that trash talk

• +1

but bulls shadowboxing form mogs, I‘d take his takes regarding martial arts serious
this didn't happen btw just look at mcgregor vs mountain dude was just an unskilled ogre yet mcgregor couldn't do shit

• JFL
this didn't happen btw just look at mcgregor vs mountain dude was just an unskilled ogre yet mcgregor couldn't do shit
Using the mountain as an example omds you are stupid bro

Using the mountain as an example omds you are stupid bro
even if mountain weighted half of that and actually knew what he was doing mcgregor would have been toast

Khabib would smash your head in in 5 seconds bro
30 kilos is too much size difference and i know how to fight i would probably take him. besides that i'm just an average joe he would have no chances against a pro heavyweight

he is treating a heavy ufc fighter like his kid ofc he would rape u

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Khabib would smash your head in in 5 seconds bro
literally retarded argument "he would smash you brooooo" who cares i'm not in fucking ufc. the only world champion is the heavyweight champion no one could take him

u realize he could just ground and pound him if he wanted
2 elbows to the head and kabib would have gone in the ER. also that looks like the lightest heavyweight i've ever seen, doesn't even framemog khabib and has pencil arms

NoT was, but Is a legend. And will remain a legend

2 elbows to the head and kabib would have gone in the ER. also that looks like the lightest heavyweight i've ever seen, doesn't even framemog khabib and has pencil arms
he would play with most heavyweights if he got on their weight jfl u have 0 knowledge about martial arts

conor is just so better than him as a person

kaboob is a low iq bully , not funny ,not charismatic, nothing. just a man used for allahu akbars to worship and pay they shekels to dana

he would play with most heavyweights if he got on their weight jfl u have 0 knowledge about martial arts
he would be obese if he got on their weight. he doesn't have the height and frame of a heavyweight

brock lesnar is the most dangerous man not khabib. that's why lightweight classes are a joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
i dont like what he did to my boy mcgregor (started watching mma cuz of him) but he did very great.. most dominant champ didnt even get a single cut his entire career

i still think jon jones mogs hard tho

• +1
he would be obese if he got on their weight. he doesn't have the height and frame of a heavyweight

brock lesnar is the most dangerous man not khabib. that's why lightweight classes are a joke

he‘d still kill like 98% of them

• +1
rare-pic-in-2009-of-old-man-oleinik-and-young-khabib-and-v0-kfh9s8q8igfa1.png

look at khabib next to a small heavyweight

here this guy is with a normal heavyweights
e7e0380734bd6879ed86b4e9232a1.jpeg

kaboob would get raped by human sized people. lol imagine jon jones brothers with no mma training even they would murder kabob in street fight

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
im doing mma for years u never did sparring in your life there is nothing to cope
i've done boxing you retarded coper there was a reason why 65 kilos twink never get paired up with the heavyweights. they would get murdered

rare-pic-in-2009-of-old-man-oleinik-and-young-khabib-and-v0-kfh9s8q8igfa1.png

look at khabib next to a small heavyweight

here this guy is with a normal heavyweights
e7e0380734bd6879ed86b4e9232a1.jpeg

kaboob would get raped by human sized people. lol imagine jon jones brothers with no mma training even they would murder kabob in street fight

1 video is enough for this cope to answer with shush basement dwellers aslong you’re not doing mma and taking hits to the face u have no right to speak

i've done boxing you retarded coper there was a reason why 65 kilos twink never get paired up with the heavyweights. they would get murdered
u did NOT do boxing looking at your shadowboxing form jfl