Khabib was a true legend

1 video is enough for this cope to answer with shush basement dwellers aslong you’re not doing mma and taking hits to the face u have no right to speak

AHAHAHAH a training

@the BULL look at the cope. he thinks khabib could have a chance with rockhold in an actual fight . thats why khabib never even lifted to 77kg ahahha

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
you’re not doing mma and taking hits to the face u have no right to speak
well i did. but this take is ridiculous and discredits anything that you would say further

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
u did NOT do boxing looking at your shadowboxing form jfl
i was aiming at the cellphone retard that's why i had my wrists turning down. that would be the form i would use if fighting a manlet like khabib

im doing mma for years u never did sparring in your life there is nothing to cope
the blackpill is that every 100 kilos instagram influencer could become champion in MMA, there is just no point as they get a living from shooting photos

AHAHAHAH a training

@the BULL look at the cope. he thinks khabib could have a chance with rockhold in an actual fight . thats why khabib never even lifted to 77kg ahahha
if he could easily get mount that means he could ground and pound smash him
I saw them grapple and khabib treated him like his kid
what is the logical conclusion out of this? u already know I don’t have to tell u
i was aiming at the cellphone retard that's why i had my wrists turning down. that would be the form i would use if fighting a manlet like khabib
the blackpill is that every 100 kilos instagram influencer could become champion in MMA, there is just no point as they get a living from shooting photos
well i did. but this take is ridiculous and discredits anything that you would say further

I will just reply with this
and this is my last reply
I don’t have to talk u already know

this is what im arguing with btw

if he could easily get mount that means he could ground and pound smash him
I saw them grapple and khabib treated him like his kid
what is the logical conclusion out of this? u already know I don’t have to tell u

I will just answer with this and this is my last reply
don’t have to talk u already know
this is what im arguing with btw

would fuck you in the ass. bigger and faster. sit down

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Fek ufc mogs hard wish I could still compete amateur wise but my body is toast

even @WishIwasChico could take on khabib if he learned 2 basic boxing and wrestling moves
No I couldn’t wtf are you stupid and that naive?

No I couldn’t wtf are you stupid and that naive?
every instagram influencer could become mma champion, they have bigger muscles and bigger frames, just need to learn moves. but no need to since MMA pays shit (joke sport with weight classes) and they get paid just to get mirror selfies

every instagram influencer could become mma champion, they have bigger muscles and bigger frames, just need to learn moves. but no need to since MMA pays shit (joke sport with weight classes) and they get paid just to get mirror selfies
Jfl if you actually believe this cope 😭 khabib could maul every Instagram influencer even if they had 10 plus years of experience

• +1
Reactions: yvngbreadstick
i've done boxing you retarded coper there was a reason why 65 kilos twink never get paired up with the heavyweights. they would get murdered
Wrestling mogs boxing

He is my favorite fighter ever so sad he retired before get 30-0 record

cope i weight 95 kilos good luck on doing his trickery on me
95 kilos and would get absolutely destroyed by a 70 kilo man. Demetrius Johnson would fuck you up and hes 56 kilo jfl

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
khabib is Abraham Lincoln