KHHV at 17 is humiliating

nigtard

nigtard

My friend laughed at me when I told him that I never even kissed a girl so I had to backtrack and lie. I never realized how normal it is to at least hug women but I can’t because they’re scared of my face. I’m so ogre my nose is like 80% of my face

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Arditi, poopoohead and 13 others
I m 20 and still khhv, you get used to it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 23218, poopoohead and 12 others
I’ll rope if I’m in college and still khhv, there is no point in living anymore if that’s what my future holds

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Nick.Harte
Im 20 and V its not much better man its fucking embarrassing

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, rand anon, N1c and 4 others
I’ll rope if I’m in college and still khhv, there is no point in living anymore if that’s what my future holds
No you're not as bad as him. Idk what you look like but everything changed for me when I was just forced to spend time around girls. Within a week of coming out of my shell I kissed a foid and was dating her

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 28117, ALP and 1 other person
I'm 20 and in the same boat. Never talk about that shit with other people because it's social suicide. Never talk about your problems with other people they don't care and are probably happy that you have those problems.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, rand anon, N1c and 6 others
im 27 and same shit, come to my level first dude then we can talk again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, rand anon, SecularIslamist and 4 others
yes, you just get used to it. I've generally never felt envy or jealousy when I saw couples outside, it was completely irrelevant to me for a long time, it never triggered any emotion in me, but now when I see a couple kissing or holding hands, I feel more disgust than anything else. I'm so happy to be alone, it's indescribable. I don't have to put myself through all this gay girly gossip shit and drama just for a little bit flower sex every few days, and the older you get, every few weeks.. hehe. JFL at all those cucks who r in a relationship, your btch is dreaming day and night about bbc anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30254, GamerCel, Deleted member 23218 and 4 others
Im 20 and V its not much better man its fucking embarrassing
Time is also going by real fast it’s crazy
I feel like I was 16 yesterday

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
18 have never touched a girl. People think I’m gay but women won’t even look at me in the eye

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Krakowski
I’ll rope if I’m in college and still khhv
When ı was at your age ı was thinking the same things and here ı am, people can adapt to worst situations.

What about khhv at 27?

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, NotoriousLoser and Krakowski
My friend laughed at me when I told him that I never even kissed a girl so I had to backtrack and lie. I never realized how normal it is to at least hug women but I can’t because they’re scared of my face. I’m so ogre my nose is like 80% of my face
This is what I fear would happen if I started being around normies again, I guess I can blame aspbergers but still.

Go ER on them

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: FinasteridePoison and Deleted member 29155
There are only 2 years between jfl, nothing is gonna change in 2 years and he will still be here.
I was in his position at 17

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
Blackgymmax max...?

The V part is the only one that really matters.

18 khhv about to go to college and not sure if I should lie to the friends I make tbh

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, T50 Mogger, hattrick and 1 other person
Not really. I was a virgin til my first week of college then had a crazy sex life from there. Also, sex before marriage is bad regardless so don't let the world tell you it's bad that's just social pressuring and gay chit

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and T50 Mogger
imagine khhv at 20 (me)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Broke and non nt

Would be good tho tbh
Nah don’t waste money on a hooker I’d rather get stuff that would help me with looksmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
19 and same you just have to lie about it never tell people that!!

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
I was khhv to 23, you need to looksmax and grind JB hookup apps before it’s too late.

Not really. I was a virgin til my first week of college then had a crazy sex life from there. Also, sex before marriage is bad regardless so don't let the world tell you it's bad that's just social pressuring and gay chit
Crazy sex life because chad looks btw. If you haven’t started college and hope this happens to you, it won’t. Chad always wins incel loses

18 and have 10+ bodies, having sex with my current gf almost everyday. Keep coping faggots

im 27 and same shit, come to my level first dude then we can talk again
At that age it's acceptance and you've stopped caring.

10 years earlier you'd want to scherymaxxx.

When ı was at your age ı was thinking the same things and here ı am, people can adapt to worst situations.
actually Turkish foid have insane standards. I got more likes in Barcelona than in Istambul yesterday. I mean I got 1 like in Barcelona and 0 in Istambul

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ALP
Crazy sex life because chad looks btw. If you haven’t started college and hope this happens to you, it won’t. Chad always wins incel loses
It's possible my looks contributed, yet I know short, and average dudes who screwed atleast 30 women over the span I hung out with them. Yeah good looking dudes had it better on average, I know average dudes who slay so idk man maybe ur theory isn't all correct, I've literally witnessed it, multiple times. Maybe you just tell people to not try cause u didn't feel like you could or had won

• +1
actually Turkish foid have insane standards. I got more likes in Barcelona than in Istambul yesterday. I mean I got 1 like in Barcelona and 0 in Istambul
Sex is impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
  • +1
Im just below average looking. Top 20% can get shit bro. Hypergamy is real but not that big as some niggas state here
Are you rlly kkhv?

Are you rlly kkhv?
Im only V. Was kissing a few times with ugly recessed slavic landwhales when I had tinder in last year (had 2 matches per day on average mostly from girls who would be rate 3psl on here)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 21048
Im only V. Was kissing a few times with ugly recessed slavic landwhales when I had tinder in last year (had 2 matches per day on average mostly from girls who would be rate 3psl on here)
Mogs me khhv 18, too many ppl larp here saying their trucel then have sex later that night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and Deleted member 17244
Mogs me khhv 18, too many ppl larp here saying their trucel then have sex later that night
You live in NYC, right? Id die as a truecel there

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
Got 3 likes in LA. 2 of them were tranny
Everywhere is hardmode, unless you go to the slums of a third-world but at that point they just want your money

• +1
Everywhere is hardmode, unless you go to the slums of a third-world but at that point they just want your money
I had almost same results in every westernized country. Tried mexico city, sofia, bukarest, lima, buenos aires, sao paulo, Toronto, warsaw, la, manila, bangkok and hanoi. Its over from beginning bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
I had almost same results in every westernized country. Tried mexico city, sofia, bukarest, lima, buenos aires, sao paulo, Toronto, warsaw, la, manila, bangkok and hanoi. Its over from beginning bro
At least you can still clean toilets and play Vidya bro! :soy:

• +1
It's possible my looks contributed, yet I know short, and average dudes who screwed atleast 30 women over the span I hung out with them. Yeah good looking dudes had it better on average, I know average dudes who slay so idk man maybe ur theory isn't all correct, I've literally witnessed it, multiple times. Maybe you just tell people to not try cause u didn't feel like you could or had won
Brootal Bluepill

i have sex with my hand

• +1