khoisan and blacks arent the same

Holy shit this may be the first Khoisan user on a Blackpill forum wtffff
@Gengar @Jason Voorhees @anthony111553 @sportsmogger @looksmaxxed @PrinceLuenLeoncur @cromagnon @Indracelly @SubhumanCurrycel
niggas acting like its the super bowl

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
Holy shit this may be the first Khoisan user on a Blackpill forum wtffff
@Gengar @Jason Voorhees @anthony111553 @sportsmogger @looksmaxxed @PrinceLuenLeoncur @cromagnon @Indracelly @SubhumanCurrycel
nah @God-himself also have this ancestry
truly not many people on earth have this ancestry bc its mostly only in southern Africa
but @PrinceLuenLeoncur claims I'm mutt even tho I have obv pyshical khoisan features

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
whats the difference? i mean ur both sub saharan african with dark skin and when u walk you grab your crotch and put up your hands in a gun sign and say wassup nigga. seems like khoisan and other blacks must have the same dna since they all do that.
blacks(bantu,congolese,other ones in west-central african pheno) do literally not have the same ancestry
i think the only group that's somewhat close to the khoisan is prob west Africa
and khoisans don't have dark skin btw

blacks(bantu,congolese,other ones in west-central african pheno) do literally not have the same ancestry
i think the only group that's somewhat close to the khoisan is prob west Africa
and khoisans don't have dark skin btw
i mean what color skin is it then?

This is op’s race

zygo moggers
28afbdc7 cb9c 451a b79f abaa6cfff3e5 East African Khoisan Khoisan   Wikipedia

• Woah
  • Woah
This is op’s race

LMAO THEY ACT EXACTLY LIKE THE BLACK DUDES U SEE IN RAP VIDEOS THAT GO UP TO THE CAMERA AND START FLASHING GANG SIGNS AND SAYING "AYE MAYN WE OUT HERE 18TH STREET REPRESENT NAW WHAT IM SAYING MAYN SHOUT ON TRAY TRAY SHOUT OUT RODGERS GET YA MONEY UP NOT YA FUNNY UP-------" and they go on and on and on.

thats the same thing that those khoisan tribesmen are doing but theyre saying it in their language lmao. muh khoisan arent black @alurmo

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
LMAO THEY ACT EXACTLY LIKE THE BLACK DUDES U SEE IN RAP VIDEOS THAT GO UP TO THE CAMERA AND START FLASHING GANG SIGNS AND SAYING "AYE MAYN WE OUT HERE 18TH STREET REPRESENT NAW WHAT IM SAYING MAYN SHOUT ON TRAY TRAY SHOUT OUT RODGERS SHOUT OUT-------" and they go on and on and on.

thats the same thing that those khoisan tribesmen are doing but theyre saying it in their language lmao. muh khoisan arent black @alurmo
u barely know the language
cope

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
u barely know the language
cope
i dont need to know the language to point that out :lul:i can see what theyre doing. if you know what theyre saying then tell me.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and alurmo
changed my react cuz of the funny oj simpson video in ur sig its based

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
better than bbc pheno?
Actually nvm it depends on the African pheno
There are bbc phenos where the average person looks like this
IMG 5639
IMG 5638

And others like this
IMG 5640

People need to stop thinking that every black person is west African jfl:lul:

But I assume by BBC you mean the typical west African pheno which would be Sudanid proper

IMG 5641

• +1
i dont need to know the language to point that out :lul:i can see what theyre doing. if you know what theyre saying then tell me.
dudes were just standign there bruh
muh I can see what they're doing

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and isis_Bleach
yea theyre standing there and they keep talking at the camera saying shit and talking over the white dude and i can recognize the tone in their voice and their body language dude. it reminds me of black dudes in music videos who go up to the camera and start screaming shit.

• JFL
LMAO THEY ACT EXACTLY LIKE THE BLACK DUDES U SEE IN RAP VIDEOS THAT GO UP TO THE CAMERA AND START FLASHING GANG SIGNS AND SAYING "AYE MAYN WE OUT HERE 18TH STREET REPRESENT NAW WHAT IM SAYING MAYN SHOUT ON TRAY TRAY SHOUT OUT RODGERS GET YA MONEY UP NOT YA FUNNY UP-------" and they go on and on and on.

Are you Arab?

Yea lol all they’re doing is standing there talking jfl

• +1
there and they keep talking at the camera saying shit
Nigga that’s the point :lul: you expect them to not talk

Average iq on .org is sub 80

• Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach
scientifically correct but socially incorrect
what matters is what people think of you
and normie non racepilled non autistic PSLers think khoisan are just another form of nigger
so it's pajeets saying theyre "aryan" or whatever it doesn't matter jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Nigga that’s the point :lul: you expect them to not talk

Average iq on .org is sub 80
nah i dont expect them not to talk bro . itd be weird if they didnt talk. im not making fun of them either. idk why u guys think just cuz i dont speak their languag, that im literally blind and deaf and retarded and they may aswell be aliens like cmon

Khoisans are like if you gave niggas lighter skin and chink eyes and then erased their maxillas

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and isis_Bleach
Watch @PrinceLuenLeoncur go into an autistic rant reading this. Africans themselves don't consider their immediate neighbors to be humans let alone the pan africanism trope of all blacks holding hands together and singing hallelujah

Last edited:
  • +1
Watch @PrinceLuenLeoncur go into an autistic rant reading this. Africans themselves don't consider their immediate neighbors to be humans let alone the pan africanism trope of all blacks holding hands together and singing hallelujah
I am literally African myself I have family there and visit there don’t compare me to some idiot black American lol… im aware we don’t consider other tribes as our ethnicity, but we are aware on a racial basis we are all “black” this doesn’t mean we give much credence to this shir the same way you curry Indian faggots consider pakis and bengalis as subhuman despite you all knowing and admitting your all south Asian racially. And NO IM NOT GOING TO READ ANY OF THE STUPID REPLIES TO ME on this thread you’re the ONLY ONE I’ll reply 2 because I made my point clear if idiots wanna be idiots then that’s fine fuck them I won’t waste time reading their shit

Don’t try to strawman me again you are the dumbest mod on this site