Kid Laroi's girlfriend (Katarina Deme) may have had invasive plastic surgery as young as 14

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
Followup to my comments in this post: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-kidlarois-gf-is-the-hottest-jb-atm.386160/

It's highly likely that her breasts are not natural, which was initially apparent from posts when she was 16. However, it's probably worse than that...

Her birthday is February, 2004: https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/katarina-deme.html

She's 12 here:

14 here:

and here:

15 here (her earliest Tik Tok):

Unless the pics are edited, or she was abnormally busty for her age (even then, why would she need implants later on...), she possibly had breast implants as young as 14.

I can almost guarantee that her mother is behind this, trying to pimp her out.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, LastHopeForNorman, ItsOver.com and 8 others
Girls start puberty at 11,12 nowadays so its possible naturally imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Imagine getting surgery to fuck a statusmaxxed faggot....women are dumb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, JL~, Xangsane and 15 others
She's Russian so her mother is dolling her up to get her to marry (and divorce rape) a rich man.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30411, Xangsane, subhuman incel and 15 others
She looks gross and old, tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30411, LastHopeForNorman, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, LastHopeForNorman, ItsOver.com and 7 others
He has the highest status out of any < 18 year old. She'll 100% leave him once she turns 18.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and gamma
I saw her in vinnie hackers comments
Without You Winter GIF by The Kid LAROI.

over for laroi

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 15099 and Looks234
Girls start puberty at 11,12 nowadays so its possible naturally imo
The implants are obvious here (she's no older than 17):

It's just a matter of when she got them.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 4614 and 7 others
Highest status out of any < 18 year old. She'll 100% leave him once she turns 18.
Yeah, it's very likely. This was what I was telling @dancs about what happens when chicks hit the AoC and have unlimited options.

• +1
Reactions: dancs
Yeah, it's very likely. This was what I was telling @dancs about what happens when chicks hit the AoC and have unlimited options.
17 is legal in 95% of places bro, she’s already fucked adult men look at her lmao do u think she just fucks teens

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Looks insane hot asf. I think all foids should get fake tits tbh
Nah, it's a bad decision. Since she lives in the US I'm wondering which surgeon was willing to give a 14-year-old implants. Her mom probably took her to her own surgeon and provided consent. :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6128
She's Russian so her mother is dolling her up to get her to marry (and divorce rape) a rich man.
No, she's American and of Greek decent according to famousbirthdays. But it's the same scenario. You're right that this is common in Russia.

Being statusmaxxed is better than chad

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Being statusmaxxed is better than chad
He is like 1/50,000, at least, in terms of clout/status. Being 1/50,000 in looks would have better returns.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 15099
Nah, it's a bad decision. Since she lives in the US I'm wondering which surgeon was willing to give a 14-year-old implants. Her mom probably took her to her own surgeon and provided consent. :lul:

a based surgeon. every looksmaxxing surgery is worth 10 times more at a younger age compared to older age

a based surgeon. every looksmaxxing surgery is worth 10 times more at a younger age compared to older age
Yeah, but breast implants aren't really worth it for women unless they're aiming for bimbo appeal.

Yeah, but breast implants aren't really worth it for women unless they're aiming for bimbo appeal.
I disagree. lots of chicks have small tits tbh and it reduces their sex appeal.

If you have a decent rack naturally, then you obviously dont need it. But it could still look good.

I disagree. lots of chicks have small tits tbh and it reduces their sex appeal.

If you have a decent rack naturally, then you obviously dont need it. But it could still look good.
Implants can't effectively simulate real breast tissue and will almost always look uncanny in motion. They can help women look bustier in clothes, but the appeal is lost once clothes start coming off. Even a naturally flat chest is more appealing than implants, IMO.

Implants can't effectively simulate real breast tissue and will almost always look uncanny in motion. They can help women look bustier in clothes, but the appeal is lost once clothes start coming off. Even a naturally flat chest is more appealing than implants, IMO.
I disagree. Ofcourse natural tits are better than fake tits. but fake tits are better than no/small tits.

You don't have to take her top off while you have sex btw. I often prefer the top on anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and JosephGarrot123
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, johncruz12345 and Looks234
I disagree. Ofcourse natural tits are better than fake tits. but fake tits are better than no/small tits.

You don't have to take her top off while you have sex btw. I often prefer the top on anyways
To each their own. At least you're an example of a validating reason to get breast implants as a woman.

No, she's American and of Greek decent according to famousbirthdays. But it's the same scenario. You're right that this is common in Russia.
Her name is Katerina. There's 0% chance she's not Russian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30411 and GripMaxxing
:feelswah::feelswah: gotta keep looksmaxxing and money-maxxing for when that day potentially comes have something to fall back on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Followup to my comments in this post: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-kidlarois-gf-is-the-hottest-jb-atm.386160/

It's highly likely that her breasts are not natural, which was initially apparent from posts when she was 16. However, it's probably worse than that...

Her birthday is February, 2004: https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/katarina-deme.html

She's 12 here:

14 here:

and here:

Unless the pics are edited, or she was abnormally busty for her age (even then, why would she need implants later on...), she possibly had breast implants as young as 14.

Kid Laroi has the looks of a looks maxed grandma. And I have seen a lot of teenagers now getting plastic surgery. Its really bad.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Her getting surgery so young isn't surprising in the slightest. I think a lot of people would be shocked to find out just how many girls are getting surgery at young ages. They aren't waiting till' their 17 or 18, it's happening once they become a teenager lol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

She's 12 here:

14 here:

and here:

The picture at 14 is disturbing. You can tell this woman is a no personality brainlet based on her overdesire to be top 1% from youth. Shows clear trauma, and low room temperature IQ. My question is this; Why not date a slightly less good looking woman who has a great personality? This dude can have 99% of women in the world within his age bracket, so why choose a dumb bimbo bitch to DATE? Slaying is different of course.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 6128
Why not date a slightly less good looking woman who has a great personality?
Because personality doesn't mean anything even in relationships. Always go with the hotter bitch regardless. The better question is why didn't he choose bitches hotter than her? He has the status.

Her getting surgery so young isn't surprising in the slightest. I think a lot of people would be shocked to find out just how many girls are getting surgery at young ages. They aren't waiting till' their 17 or 18, it's happening once they become a teenager lol
Yeah, I just wonder how many surgeons would be willing to give implants to a 14-year-old.

Because personality doesn't mean anything even in relationships. Always go with the hotter bitch regardless. The better question is why didn't he choose bitches hotter than her? He has the status.
This is something only an inexperienced incel would say to be honest. You're probably young. This is a decision i have bit horrific bullets on multiple times. Always make sure your mate is attractive, but things like IQ and personality matters, especially when bringing children into the world

Also this nigga and you are probably some sensor ass niggas who dont care about deep thought or human connection.

This is something only an inexperienced incel would say to be honest. You're probably young. This is a decision i have bit horrific bullets on multiple times. Always make sure your mate is attractive, but things like IQ and personality matters, especially when bringing children into the world
I've had more girlfriends here than probably anybody else on this site so no. Personality doesn't matter and IQ especially doesn't. The more stupid she is the easier she is to manipulate and control.

Also this nigga and you are probably some sensor ass niggas who dont care about deep thought or human connection.
That's true lol. It's just about fuckin' for me. I'm a degenerate 😌

I've had more girlfriends here than probably anybody else on this site so no. Personality doesn't matter and IQ especially doesn't. The more stupid she is the easier she is to manipulate and control.

I'll pay you physical cash if you've fucked more wammen than me

If you just wanna fuck everyone, why have a girlfriend?

The girlfriends I've had didn't wanna fuck me unless we were dating.

Sounds like a waste of time and energy but whatever g, get your pussy

just dont let pussy get u my friend.

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
Makes sense, Kid Laroi is said to have a 5 million dollar net worth atm, and still growing ever since he made a song with justin bieber

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Thought she was 25 when I fapped to her the other day and imagined she was my older sister

Boy was I mindfucked when I found out her real age :feelskek:

• Love it
The picture at 14 is disturbing. You can tell this woman is a no personality brainlet based on her overdesire to be top 1% from youth. Shows clear trauma, and low room temperature IQ. My question is this; Why not date a slightly less good looking woman who has a great personality? This dude can have 99% of women in the world within his age bracket, so why choose a dumb bimbo bitch to DATE? Slaying is different of course.
Because he was deprived of females and now he thinks he is a hot shit for having a surgerymaxxed dumb Stacy bimbo. I would legit be happy with a 5/10 girl with a good personality

• +1
Reactions: sensen
Because he was deprived of females and now he thinks he is a hot shit for having a surgerymaxxed dumb Stacy bimbo. I would legit be happy with a 5/10 girl with a good personality
A lot of assumptions being made. Women don't have to be very smart as long they're virgins and don't cause problems, and I'd assume this chick was a virgin prior to them meeting based on her age.

What an ugly af girl. Utterly repulsive eyes.
Shes ugly. Most idk but if yall dont realize most guys dont even like these ugly funny looking bimbos. Yall overestimate their smv

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma and datboijj
I've slayed 80+ women.

The girlfriends I've had didn't wanna fuck me unless we were dating.
Oh youre the boyfriend material (decent enough for sex from dating but not casual slays) guy who just lies to get laid. Keep doing that shit nigga

• Love it
Reactions: Frank Jack
What an ugly af girl. Utterly repulsive eyes.

Shes ugly. Most idk but if yall dont realize most guys dont even like these ugly funny looking bimbos. Yall overestimate their smv
Ugly jfl, she's stacy with great body
Who's stacy for you...female models?

• +1
Ugly jfl, she's stacy with great body
Who's stacy for you...female models?
he lives in a radius close to me
so that should answer your question

• Hmm...
Reactions: gamma