Killed my first wild animal today

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

17yo chillmaxxed NEET
Was a wild rabbit (or hare? Not sure) caught it barehanded drank its blood and ate the liver and heart raw didnt want to fuck with anything else rabbits are pretty disgusting, feels good and primal but felt bad for a while when i twisted its head off lol should get used to it though

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, halloweed, ey88 and 4 others
You fucking monster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and IndraBC
Was a wild rabbit (or hare? Not sure) caught it barehanded drank its blood and ate the liver and heart raw didnt want to fuck with anything else rabbits are pretty disgusting, feels good and primal but felt bad for a while when i twisted its head off lol should get used to it though
IMG 0306

Indeed a slavic monstrosity.

Could you post a picture in dm's of the animal? Very interested for any proof and the difference between the two is that a rabbit is more neotenous and adapted to underground life while a hare is a more robust and longer limbed and wild animal that looks like a grasshopper. @ReinerGeist1

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Mirin, but you should get a bow or a spear or something

• +1
Could you post a picture in dm's of the animal? Very interested for any proof and the difference between the two is that a rabbit is more neotenous and adapted to underground life while a hare is a more robust and longer limbed and wild animal that looks like a grasshopper. @ReinerGeist1
Man i dont have a pic, im going to the woods in 30m if i catch another ill send it

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
looks like someone escaped from the psych ward

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Esteban1997
How did you manage to catch one? They’re very fast.

If it was just sitting like a retard waiting for you to catch it, it probably has mixomatosis and you shouldn’t have eaten it.

• +1
Mirin, but you should get a bow or a spear or something
Ill make a bow when deers start coming out in the fall

• +1
Reactions: ey88
How did you manage to catch one? They’re very fast.

If it was just sitting like a retard waiting for you to catch it, it probably has mixomatosis and you shouldn’t have eaten it.
Nah I just ran after that fucker

Crazy shit

• Love it