Killing Palestinians makes the world a better place

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
They have an average IQ of 83, so when they die the world's average goes up. I play wounded Palestinian children crying clips in public on full volume to spread the word.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: _MVP_, Akhi, maarda and 3 others
But my friend never let anyone kill anyone other than jews like @enchanted_elixir . Never forget how @GlamourPursuer will cut you up. Stay safe @ryuken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ripper and GlamourPursuer
They have an average IQ of 83,

Fuck me dead :lul: I thought you were making this shit up it really is 83.3 :feelskek: no wonder they're being mogged to death on the daily

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Eriot Lodger
But my friend never let anyone kill anyone other than jews like @enchanted_elixir . Never forget how @GlamourPursuer will cut you up. Stay safe @ryuken
enchanted_elixir is sexy due to Jewish heritage. No homo but I want to sacrifice Muslim babies to him.

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
Notice how iq is a cope

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I could've had Muslim babies because a brown girl submitted and put her head on my shoulder, but they're brown so no can do. We gotta end the terrorist filth to make the world a better place.

enchanted_elixir is sexy due to Jewish heritage. No homo but I want to sacrifice Muslim babies to him.
You finnaly realised the truth. @ryuken @GlamourPursuer @ripper
4317519 1000016113

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ripper, Eriot Lodger and GlamourPursuer
Notice how iq is a cope
It makes the world better because the exceptionally high IQ invent a lot of good things.striving to increase the average is important from a utilitarian perspective.

It makes the world better because the exceptionally high IQ invent a lot of good things.striving to increase the average is important from a utilitarian perspective.
Your a skibidi jew

• Love it
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I'm cooming :lul::feelsautistic:
A good jew would never replace his dick with a stick but remember the great man like @enchanted_elixir will always be better than @ryuken Or @GlamourPursuer

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
A good jew would never replace his dick with a stick but remember the great man like @enchanted_elixir will always be better than @ryuken Or @GlamourPursuer
Are you white? Speaking in riddles seems like an Asian trait, but maybe you're just that mysterious...

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
Are you white? Speaking in riddles seems like an Asian trait, but maybe you're just that mysterious...
I m my friend part of the best balkan contry where no currie or rice has never steppped foot
As @enchanted_elixir would say even the biggest birds can have small nests @ryuken @nathan @cromagnon @thugmaxxer2 @GlamourPursuer @ripper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, thugmaxxer2, The Grinch and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Brus Wane, _MVP_ and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back