Killing them with kindness is somewhat true

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
If I, an ugly man who everyone hates, did amazing things for society people just wouldn't know how to react

Whereas if I did bad things to society people would treat me the way I always have been treated and reaffirm their belief that I am a villain, that belief being merely based on the fact that im ugly

It's kinda like when Messi does something good in football the commentator scoffs because based on his appearance, for no fucking reason, you'd assume he can't do that.

In school I was good at everything creative and ppl sometimes literally didn't fucking believe me when they found it was me who made something good like they were offended

It only works if you have empathy and skills which most uglies don't have. Most ugly people are as stupid and talentless as they are ugly.

Just be a push over doormat bro !

• +1
Reactions: spark
Kiss me close your eyes kiss md

In school I was good at everything creative and ppl sometimes literally didn't fucking believe me when they found it was me who made something good like they were offended
Same bro

As an ugly man, the last thing I'm gonna do is contribute to society. I wanna be as antisocial, as powerful, as tyrant-like as possible and ruin whoever crosses my path

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies